PDA

View Full Version : ROONEY to utd

subsonic
24-05-2004, 12:09 PM
i am an everton fan as most of you know but the offer from man utd looks good for the everton team as much as i wont rooney to stayutd have offerd NICKY BUTT OLE SOLKAJEAR DEIGO FORLAN + ONE OTHER PLAYER and 8million pound thats a great deal for everton dont you think
for the good of everton we must do that :shock:

Esox Lucius
24-05-2004, 12:19 PM
I would be sorry to see him go but it is a great offer, Nicky Arse and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Everton would be amazing! plus more money to build the team up, we could buy Alan Smith aswell :clap:

cant see Moyes letting him go though.

Numeric
24-05-2004, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't mind seein Rooney at Old Trafford, but no way at the expense of OGS. Although he didnt feature much last season due to injury, he's still a world-class talent and one of our best, not to mention most loved players...

:rambo:

Richierush
24-05-2004, 01:51 PM
its a good deal but its noit the swap thats bad its payin der wages when the come its not gonna happen

lukekendall
24-05-2004, 02:15 PM
i think rooney should go, it would make him a better player at Man u

that is good in terms of England football team doing well in the future :rambo:

Esox Lucius
24-05-2004, 02:20 PM
they have already got saha & van horseface so they hardly need another top quality forward, although ferguson might want him long term.

Hakka
24-05-2004, 05:00 PM
I don't believe for a second that the deal mentioned would ever go through. Too many players and contracts that could go wrong, although I think Everton would be getting a few class players & cash for a good player.

I'd take that deal if it was definitley possible...

piginabush
24-05-2004, 06:13 PM
I agree from the Neutral side....... it would be a good move for the National Team to have Rooney playing Champs League/Top of Premier League every season, would aid his development ;)

Richierush
24-05-2004, 11:47 PM
yeah defo i think its for the best if rooney moves now to make him an all in all striker it wud probably give him more confidence goin to big finals like the world cup and euros as he wud of scored alot more goals with one of the top teams, like i said befor the swap with rooney for butt ,solkajear and Diego forlan wud be class for everton buteverton will have no choice but to turn this down because they no they cant pay the wages these men are on at utd,one gud thing av heard is that joe cole is goin on a year loan to everton which wud be gud for the toffs.

DJ Corbzy
24-05-2004, 11:49 PM
they have already got saha & van horseface so they hardly need another top quality forward, although ferguson might want him long term.

I don't reckon Van Horseface will be at United next year....

Numeric
25-05-2004, 10:00 AM
I don't reckon Van Horseface will be at United next year....

What makes you think that?

The-last-man
25-05-2004, 10:15 AM
if everton let rooney go i will be pissed off big time!

its a good deal, dont get me wrong, but rooney is the future of everton!

the players mentioned in the exchange are good, but getting on a bit. Moyes wants to build a new team with young players, of which rooney is one of the key players.

DONT SELL WAYNE ROONEY!!!! :rambo:

Numeric
25-05-2004, 10:33 AM
OGS is my concern, i don't want to see him leave...

:cry:

The-last-man
25-05-2004, 10:35 AM
he is a good player, but i think he's gona leave united this year. He just wont get a chance now.

he's an everton fan too!! :lol:

DJ SPUDIE
02-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Never heard about this untill now but this is some fcuking crazy shit if it true and going to happen. Not happy about this at all

278d7e64a374de26f==