PDA

View Full Version : Squelch Records #1

Si the Sigh
24-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Hats off to Slink for this one! :clap: I heard this bloody ages ago, but have only just managed to get hold of a copy. Loving both sides. Going to play the breaks side at Atmosphere this weekend. I think its going to go off! ;) Quality pressing as well. The acid side sounds PHAT! Gave it some serious volume & it sounds proper. Looking forward to the 2nd release. Anyone able to tell me what it is & when its coming out? :eh:

jonnyspeed
24-05-2004, 08:05 PM
vote acid techno party!

Slink
26-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Cheers lads, it seems to be going down pretty well most places which is a bloody relief - scary business this record label stuff...

Anyone able to tell me what it is & when its coming out?

Si - I'm writing it as we speak, it will be Mongolian throat warbling illbient with overtones of the Barron Knights and Johnny Cash. It'll be coming out when it feels truly comfortable with its sexuality....

Si the Sigh
26-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Wicked! :lol: Keep up the good work mate. Looking forward to hear the 2nd release. Will let you know how the 1st one goes down this weekend. Gaggin' to drop that breaks side!! :rambo:

Slink
26-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Look forward to hearing how it went, nice one!

I really must say that without Pat from Electronik this would never have come into existence, and for that I am truly grateful... :notworthy:

dirty_bass
26-05-2004, 06:24 PM
I dunno, I heard it loud last week.

And it could do with a bit more acid don`t you think. :lol:

joking, by the way. :lol:

G-whizz
26-05-2004, 07:31 PM
I dunno, I heard it loud last week.

And it could do with a bit more acid don`t you think. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I`m about to hear it loud tomorrow night ... i`ll need to run round from behind the decks though ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==