PDA

View Full Version : SoundForge 6

eyes without a face
19-10-2002, 03:20 AM
ive just discovered Sound Forge 6... ****in hell wot a program, its breathed whole new life into some of my tracks, ive been laying reverses down left right and centre all nite!!!!

and u shud hear wot ive done with the pitch in one of my tracks, whoooo happy days

sinner
19-10-2002, 03:24 AM
ok lets hear then

Mike

You go in hard, and you go in fast.

eyes without a face
19-10-2002, 03:34 AM
well unfortunately im just off out so youl have to wait till tommorow, and even then i need to find a way to get it online

all shall b revealed (to b honest youve probably heard or done it yourself but ive only just discovered it hence my excitement)

aggressor
19-10-2002, 03:41 AM
yeh

sound forge kicks ass

sf6 is so good cause it's so fast...

sinner
19-10-2002, 03:50 AM
I've never acutally used soundforge before, but Im also interesting in seeing what people do on their own in their own setups. I dont ever release anything I do past a few trusted friends for input, half because I dont think I'm ever completed satisfied with things I do (and end up ruining alot of them becaus e i mess with them after the fact too much), and just the fact that I still make music as a stress reliever and sometimes just as proof of concept when people ask me to do certain truly wacky things

As an example, something Im working on now for no other reason that to just see if its possible, a friend of mine asked me to create a jungle track working with video killed the radio star. No real reason behind it, he just wants to see what it sounds like when Im done. Its proving pretty much impossible for me though, half because the vocals are already manipulated via machine, and they sound funny ever time I try to do anything else to them, grabbing appropriate samples because of the way the track is laid down, and trying to come up with an appropriate dnb bassline (which I normally never do), for a song timed to 80s pop where changing the timing to it has disastrous effects.

But its a great way to kill some time and take your mind away from my daily grind job.

Mike

You go in hard, and you go in fast.

DJZeMig_L
19-10-2002, 05:11 PM
lol I know I'm gonna get stoned over this but .. for speed there is nothing like Wavelab...

Ok I'l shut up now... no.. sorry I didn't meant to.... oops.. pleeease I won't do it again... eheheh :P

Bloddy Portuguese bugger!! :P

PS- U should honest give a real good chance 2 wavelab.. u might be amazed!!

Z

Barely Human
08-01-2003, 07:57 PM
i agree

Wavlab 4 is a good piece of software!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==