PDA

View Full Version : Man U Fan Quiz

Esox Lucius
25-05-2004, 01:17 PM
http://www.manutdzone.com/funstuff/realunitedfanquiz.htm

thought that might interest some of you prawn sandwich eating glory hunters ;)

paste your answer on here...

Esox Lucius
25-05-2004, 01:21 PM
this is what i reckon most of you will get if you answer the questions honestly :lol:

Verdict: Bandwagon jumper

Unfortunately you are a glory hunting bastard, the sort who gives this great club a bad name. If you are over the age of 20 you obviously must have been a Liverpool supporter in the past or only started liking football because it was trendy. Supporting Manchester United means you can always bask in their reflected glory and look down on others. For you, winning is everything and if that means pretending to support a football team you have no interest in, so be it. You may even be one of the corporate fans who wear a suit to games. At some subconcious level you know you'ere cheating yourself and you really could' t care less when your friends are' t looking. Would you like a prawn sandwich? BEGONE VILE FIEND.

subsonic
25-05-2004, 01:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numeric
25-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Verdict: Die hard Red

You are one of the hard core United fans who probably live close to Old Trafford and goes to every home game and even some away games. You may even travelled huge distances just to be at a United match. You've probably been supporting United a long time and have seen them through both the bad times. You have an encylopedic knowlege of the club and obsessed with United, you read/talk/surf about them constantly. When they get beaten it ruins your week, if they don' win it causes depression and even anxiety but loyalty never wavers. United are most likely the most important thing in your life, although you'll never tell your wife/husband/partner this fact. You'll still be as obsessed when the bad times come around because United is in your blood. Well done for being the reddest of red Manchester United fans, you are a credit to the world of football.

That's me alright...

:lol:

I answered EVERY question honestly, expect the last one, i've supported Utd since the moment i was born, i had no choice in the matter, i selected the 'history' option though...

:clap:

DJ SPUDIE
30-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Bull-shite

Richierush
30-05-2004, 10:56 PM
:lol:

Jutt
31-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Verdict: Moderate fan

Unfortunately you are only a part time United fan. While not a glory-hunter, you still lack the necessary devotion to be considered a true fan. You have probably only started to get into football in the last ten years or so or maybe you are not that old. You might miss the odd result and the gaps your United knowlege are big enough to drive a bus through. In which case you may improve you fan rating as time goes on or you may lose interest in football altogether. You started supporting Manchester United because they win a lot but you have some feeling beyond that although its not much. I advise you to visit this website's Legends, A to Z, Great games sections and take the Treble Quiz to brush up on your knowledge. You never know, you may yet become a true fan ..........

Numeric
01-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Bull-shite

Quiet son...

nick_anarchy
25-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Verdict: Die hard Red

You are one of the hard core United fans who probably live close to Old Trafford and goes to every home game and even some away games. You may even travelled huge distances just to be at a United match. You've probably been supporting United a long time and have seen them through both the bad times. You have an encylopedic knowlege of the club and obsessed with United, you read/talk/surf about them constantly. When they get beaten it ruins your week, if they don' win it causes depression and even anxiety but loyalty never wavers. United are most likely the most important thing in your life, although you'll never tell your wife/husband/partner this fact. You'll still be as obsessed when the bad times come around because United is in your blood. Well done for being the reddest of red Manchester United fans, you are a credit to the world of football.

and anyone who knows me knows that is what i am !

Esox Lucius
25-07-2004, 12:55 PM
a lot of people down the port seem to support united :eh: always kids running round the arcades with man u shirts on.

nick_anarchy
25-07-2004, 08:40 PM
yeah their are a few but most just like them for who we have playing for us .. if it was beckham now ronaldo the kids just follow the good players not many die hard round here tho

Esox Lucius
25-07-2004, 08:59 PM
theirs a few die hard blues down the port, good lads them :cool:

nick_anarchy
25-07-2004, 09:02 PM
yeah man and thay seem a lot more down to earth than the dirty red shite we have haha i would pick everton over liverpool anyday !!!

Esox Lucius
25-07-2004, 10:30 PM
good lad :clap: liverpool are scum.

nick_anarchy
02-08-2004, 06:54 PM
haha :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==