PDA

View Full Version : djx-700 or djm600???

Grant Holmes
25-05-2004, 03:43 PM
After numerous arguments about which is best, I still can't decide for myself. Therefore I am asking for peoples views on this matter, to piss on my mates bonfire! He seems to think that the behringer djx-700 can compete with the original bad-boy mixer itself, the pioneer djm600. I say bollocks!!! :nono:

Andy__C
25-05-2004, 09:39 PM
u say right mate......

djx700's a wicked 4 channel mixer for the money.,..... not a patch on the djm though...no way!

mrbenn
25-05-2004, 10:19 PM
The DJX is likely to break after a month or so. With the lw price comes a lack of quality.

Personally I wudnt even think of buying a djx as it may be a cheaper option in the short term but youll end up throwing it away after a year and having to buy another mixer.

The djm600 is a much better built mixer & is likely to take alot more punishment. also the eq's effects and faders are much better quality

TechnoRaver
27-05-2004, 04:31 PM
someone i know has just brought the djx. I would have thought though that the pioneer would defo out last the berhinger. But there are alot of good features on the behringer, and for the money it is a very good mixer.
some of the ideas and functions out do the djm 600 anyway, e.g like being able to tap the sync button to sync your effects.

Yoshimitsu
27-05-2004, 04:42 PM
someone i know has just brought the djx. I would have thought though that the pioneer would defo out last the berhinger. But there are alot of good features on the behringer, and for the money it is a very good mixer.
some of the ideas and functions out do the djm 600 anyway, e.g like being able to tap the sync button to sync your effects.

i just got me an A&Hkris its the feckin bollocks :clap:

TechnoRaver
27-05-2004, 05:19 PM
yeh u beatch u said u were gonna bring it round.
i was f**kin hanging on sat though, couldnt be arsed to do sh''t

Yoshimitsu
27-05-2004, 07:59 PM
yeh u beatch u said u were gonna bring it round.
i was f**kin hanging on sat though, couldnt be arsed to do sh''t

same ere m8 thats why i stayed home :lol:

mitzi
28-05-2004, 03:04 PM
The djx is not as neatly polished of as the djm, but it has 47 effects, surround sound feature which compliments the tunes really well.
someone said the eq's werent that good, they go down to -38db which is about 10db more than the average mixer and they sound pretty sweet too.
But the djm definatly has the durability and smoothness!!!
Ive used them both and i wouldnt buy either!!!

Yoshimitsu
28-05-2004, 03:42 PM
never used one myself but the imprssion i got was that the djm600 was the industry standard, like 1210's are to decks?

mitzi
03-06-2004, 03:57 PM
i wouldnt really call it the industry standard as the majority of clubs u will go play at will not have a djm but some dodgy citronic club mixer with no eq and a shit fader!!!!
But it is slowly becoming the standard...
I had another play with the djx and the flanger on it boosts the shit out of the main output which would piss you right of when recording a mix cause your tape recorder would end up clipping/distorting unless you make a quiet recording or hve a built in limiter or compresser!!!!! which is unlikely!!

k1ck3r
06-06-2004, 03:58 PM
djm600 rulez!

nothing is more comfortable! ! !

i think so :twisted:

xpander
10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
I bought a 600 about two years ago...its still running perfectly...and its still the best!!

278d7e64a374de26f==