PDA

View Full Version : New Allen and Heath Mixers!!!!

MARKEG
25-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Well yup I actually played on the new version of the Allen and Heath on the weekend and I have to say it confused the living shit out of me.

Does anyone know where to find an online manual?

DJ Corbzy
25-05-2004, 05:24 PM
you talking about the 92?

romelpotter
26-05-2004, 12:27 PM
mark, i had a xone 92 but for various reasons it went back to the shop, but i still have the manual for it someware. If you want I can dig it out and send it to you, pm me your address and its yours ;)

MARKEG
26-05-2004, 06:22 PM
no no, it's brand brand new. i don't even think the model is actually officially out yet. i have the allen and heath you're talking about. no this is a really new version.

Paul Nisbet
26-05-2004, 07:25 PM
On the subject of A+H'S. Ive got to the stage im well pissed off with my pioneer.

Wat features did the one u used ave on it mark?

MARKEG
27-05-2004, 08:07 AM
well it really did take me a while to get around it, but the one thing i noticed the most is that there was resonance on each channel - rather than a global one for both knobs. and the xfader/filter assigns were actually neet little metal switches rather than push buttons.

i really want to know more about this beauty, for when it crops up again - dont really want to be caught out again ;)

romelpotter
27-05-2004, 11:01 AM
mark it does sound like the xone 92, does it have a midi control knob on the top right of the mixer. also 2 mic channels on the left and a cross fader rotary control switch wich has no status indicator just to the left of the fader... hang on ill post a link

http://www.allen-heath.com/DisplayProduct.asp?pview=45

if thats the one i have the manual :lol: ;)

Grant Holmes
27-05-2004, 06:08 PM
was it the xone:464?

Paul Nisbet
27-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Im gonna go A+H nxt i reckon, my pioneer is flaggin already.

Had it around 14 months or summit... well cack. :rambo:

romelpotter
28-05-2004, 07:18 PM
with my a + h xone 92 i had allsorts of phase problems on it, triggered by a short curcuit when i pressed the stop button on my decks. I sent the first mixer back and didn't hear anything from a+h for over a month. When I finally did hear from them they had no idear where my £1050 mixer was !!! Finally they told me it had been stolen from their depo and were getting a new one out to me wich still had the same problem with it. So after months of describing what the fault was to some a+h boffin and them turning round and saying there WAS NO problem i finally just got a refund. A couple of weeks later i was rang back by A+H to be told they had fixed the COMMON problem on the xone 92 and was offered a new one for the same price... I said thanks but i am gonna get a pioneer, but i got 2 1210's instead ...... and there great :lol: :lol: i am still using my 5 year old numark mixer :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==