PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Grind 006

AcidBastard
26-05-2004, 11:24 PM
I just downloaded the sound samples of Rowland the Bastard's release on Fresh Grind. And well, what can I say about this record... The Sister Sister really stands out on this release. It almost reminds me of Don't Take it Personal on Organgrinder, what with the ****ing and party atmosphere deal. If only the beat was a bit more thicker/harder I would say it would be a floor stomper. But I must say my favorite track is Prod, it just sounds really tough and agressive, and sounds like it could really get the job done when played through extremely loud speakers.

I'm glad Rowland has come out of hiding and decided to put his techno element back into the scene. Amazing job, can't wait till I can buy it! :dance:

DJMAYA
26-05-2004, 11:52 PM
it is Rowland then???

Sister sister is great. mad sleazy piece of work. i love it!!!

Numeric
27-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Lookin forward to gettin hold of this for sure...

Si the Sigh
27-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Same here mate... :cool:

Paul Zykotik
27-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Thought it was good tune-wise but the beats were a bit weak really. I'm not really sure I understand why you'd make a tune for the dancefloor and not have a solid kick behind it.

AcidBastard
27-05-2004, 07:09 PM
Thought it was good tune-wise but the beats were a bit weak really. I'm not really sure I understand why you'd make a tune for the dancefloor and not have a solid kick behind it.

My thoughts exactly :nono:

278d7e64a374de26f==