PDA

View Full Version : DJ KILO - STRANGLED

djkilo
27-05-2004, 04:05 PM
http://www.graviton-records.de/mp3/plan-e/DJ_Kilo_-_Strangled.mp3

GET IT IN YA KIDDIES! :twisted:

dan the acid man
28-05-2004, 12:42 AM
i like this, lot's of nice percussion and interesting noises to keep the interest going throughout the tune

djkilo
28-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Thanks man i've only been producing for a week :D

dirty_bass
28-05-2004, 02:39 AM
dude, we`ve chatted, and you know my opinion.
Do it the hard way, and you will reap the rewards ;)

Twin-x
28-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Thanks man i've only been producing for a week :DNice work and only 1 week of experience.

Have you done DJ'ing in the past or still do?

About the track. I miss some stereo effects. Also it looks like the tempo increases after 2 minutes. On 4.10 the ride pushes away the dynamic.

I find it a very good track. I wish i could make stuff like this.

The Overfiend
28-05-2004, 09:06 PM
dude, we`ve chatted, and you know my opinion.
Do it the hard way, and you will reap the rewards ;)

Agreed

djkilo
28-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Thanks man i've only been producing for a week :DNice work and only 1 week of experience.

Have you done DJ'ing in the past or still do?

About the track. I miss some stereo effects. Also it looks like the tempo increases after 2 minutes. On 4.10 the ride pushes away the dynamic.

I find it a very good track. I wish i could make stuff like this.

Yea i spin a nice bit .... not big parties untill july 3rd then my international stage starts with dj amok and frank kvitta and dj jav in mexico city WOOT WOOT but i spin like crazy man .... i'm constantly spinnin or playing music or making music or something with music thats for sure i'm 100% music freak

djkilo
28-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Summer Of Sam and Dirty Bass i truly love you guys man .... your support is unbelievable

i have to make a special thanks to summer of sam he was the one to get me to make my first track ..... because of him i'm now in an unstoppable binge of producing electronic music

Thanks Tony

Tim

278d7e64a374de26f==