PDA

View Full Version : Klein & Burkat

The Overfiend
29-05-2004, 02:34 AM
Will we get anything like the one family thing from them anytime soon?

anx
29-05-2004, 04:39 AM
i play that b2 cut all the friggen time
sick bassline

jimmy west
29-05-2004, 09:38 AM
im loving lars klein and burkat stuff at the moment ever since kleins release on planet rhythm crane and snake ive been followin his stuff hidin in the woods on lk is cool and his temper eps are just as good bought burkats 6th strike on giant and dwarf stunning man

conflict
29-05-2004, 11:46 AM
they did a pretty decent 2 tracker on bound around the same time as that album,i think these artists really do work well with each other.Burkatt has the funk whereas klein adds the toughness....splendid

basslinejunkie
29-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Will we get anything like the one family thing from them anytime soon?

certainly hope so.the one family thing was absoulte class.

Bas Mooy
29-05-2004, 02:19 PM
I f you guys like the Klein & Burkat stuff, check out Audio Assault 008:

Lars Klein & Michael Burkat - Alliance II (AAR 008)...

will be out around the 8th of June

Already played it several times and it rocks!

...also like the traxx Lars did for Highland Beats and of course the massive remix on Heroes 2X...damn killa tunes!

The Overfiend
29-05-2004, 02:23 PM
im loving lars klein and burkat stuff at the moment ever since kleins release on planet rhythm crane and snake ive been followin his stuff hidin in the woods on lk is cool and his temper eps are just as good bought burkats 6th strike on giant and dwarf stunning man

You should check out Klein's earlier stuff on like frickin Gmab and patterns and Compressed, rocks real nice. I also love the f*ck out of the Neon Kind project they do, that f*cking jacks!

Inquisitor
29-05-2004, 02:49 PM
I dont really like klein's production but Burkat has made a few amazing eps imo, esp. a bit older stuff, like Struggle ep on contrast or New Contact on highland beats. I also dig his tst releases and of course the one family stuff.

The Overfiend
29-05-2004, 03:34 PM
I dont really like klein's production but Burkat has made a few amazing eps imo, esp. a bit older stuff, like Struggle ep on contrast or New Contact on highland beats. I also dig his tst releases and of course the one family stuff.

Are you serious?

daviec
30-05-2004, 02:50 PM
I also love the f*ck out of the Neon Kind project they do, that f*cking jacks!

I've been playing the Neonkind EP on Bound just now. Brilliant stuff.

Inquisitor
31-05-2004, 03:40 PM
Are you serious?

Dead serious :roll: , i do like a few tunes by klein but as far not as much as i like the above mentioned burkats eps.
I dig for example his sweat tune on bound ep and a few tunes on his compound releases but imho he misses a bit, while burkat hits the nail on the head(mostly).

BloodStar
01-06-2004, 12:05 PM
for me. both these guys hit the nails on the head. there is bunch of great EPs they pulled out. and I'm sure we are all amazed by any new release which comes from their hands. quality stuff... :clap:

Numeric
01-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Picked up the first Scoundrel release last week, Lars kickin some serious s**t. B.2 is proper weird...

Bought Goodfellas 4 on saturday, the A side from Burkat is f*ckin on it. B.2 from Lars hits the spot too...

:clap:

dtl
01-06-2004, 05:38 PM
A side is Lars and B2 is Burkat. Didnt dig it much today when i listen to it. Pass. I can see the appeal on b2 tho, but I have too many tunes like that. Must save.

killarava2day
02-06-2004, 04:06 AM
The B2 on LK01 from Klein is quite a standout.

Numeric
02-06-2004, 04:01 PM

Yeah man, it's definetly a good track...

The press release reckons that the B.2 slot is gonna be a fixture on LK releases for somin a little different...

davethedrummer
02-06-2004, 08:41 PM
usually like their grooves
but sometimes the arrangements are :?: :shock: :?:

Methodixxx
03-06-2004, 03:40 AM
usually like their grooves
but sometimes the arrangements are :?: :shock: :?:

Damn straight... we've been over this before and it still holds true...

killarava2day
24-06-2004, 12:33 PM

Yeah man, it's definetly a good track...

The press release reckons that the B.2 slot is gonna be a fixture on LK releases for somin a little different...

I was just giving the B2 a listen again and it's bloody unreal. Maybe it's me, but if you played this without knowing it was Klein you could easily mistake it for a Henze production, typically with structure like the hard kick dropping off constantly, the ride and with accented kicks on the 16th bar etc...this would sound nice on a big rig as well.

Tiptoe
24-06-2004, 02:31 PM
i love everything these 2 have done together. The style of techno they make is just how i like it.

gary_human
24-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Klein has got a track on Giant & Dwarf 04 - toilet situation - rocking track one of the (many) best I have heard from him and Temper is an awesome label too!! Still playing Temper 001 - just wont leave the box, these are two of my fave producers !!!

:clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==