PDA

View Full Version : A&E Dept

AcidBastard
29-05-2004, 11:43 PM
I noticed a trend with the Stay up Forever releases, that they are bringing back all the older duo's to make new releases. But I've yet to see anything come from A&E Dept since their Black Dom/White Widow release. I'm probably answering my own question, but is it because DDR moved to Las Vegas and Julian is hiding in the jungle (so to speak).

Someone fill me in please, cause I really miss their collaberations :cry:

Analbumcover
30-05-2004, 01:11 AM
I asked Julian last year about reforming A&E Dept, as I'd love to put them on as a live act, but it didn't sound too hopeful :cry:

DJMAYA
30-05-2004, 04:30 AM
experiment 4 is one of my faV acid tunes. it writes itys own book.

AcidBastard
30-05-2004, 06:22 AM

I really like Experiment 4 alot, but if I had to choose my all time favourite A&E Dept track, I'd pick Cool & the Gang... That was ****in trippy, huh huh huh huh :cool:

gary_human
01-06-2004, 03:03 PM

I really like Experiment 4 alot, but if I had to choose my all time favourite A&E Dept track, I'd pick Cool & the Gang... That was **** trippy, huh huh huh huh :cool:

I listened to Experimet 4 today in the car on an old tape i did years ago - My fave gota be - the name of the rabbitt, if thats what its called - AWESOME!!! :love:

Si the Sigh
01-06-2004, 03:22 PM
I asked Julian last year about reforming A&E Dept, as I'd love to put them on as a live act, but it didn't sound too hopeful :cry:

That would be cool if they did! :cool:

AUYA
02-06-2004, 02:37 PM
hiding in the jungle:

Did you mean Brasil? if so, you don´t know nothing about here, it´s a shame!!!

Julian said once he´s tired about screeming 303...

Si the Sigh
02-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Who said acid techno had to be screaming 303's?! :eh:

Reform A+E Department!! :rambo:

4m8
02-06-2004, 03:33 PM
hiding in the jungle:

I was thinking about the same thing....jungle??????

A little more respect please...

AcidBastard
02-06-2004, 04:35 PM
hiding in the jungle:

I was thinking about the same thing....jungle??????

A little more respect please...

Respect? What the hell are you talking about? There was nothing in my post that was dis-respecting Julian. It's great that he likes Brazil, I was just poking fun that he'd rather spend time there, than make records, that's all.... You guys are way too touchy sometimes :nono:

AcidBastard
02-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Who said acid techno had to be screaming 303's?! :eh:

Reform A+E Department!! :rambo:

They need to put out another release on Cluster, I really enjoyed both sides to The Cure and the Antidote.

schlongfingers
02-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Respect? What the hell are you talking about? There was nothing in my post that was dis-respecting Julian. It's great that he likes Brazil, I was just poking fun that he'd rather spend time there, than make records, that's all.... You guys are way too touchy sometimes :nono:

I think thay are angry becaue you define Brazil as Jungle.

It's like me saying, USA = Hick or you saying UK = The Royal Family.

Rog
02-06-2004, 05:52 PM
ya man sao paulo is a concrete jungle!!! :roll:

best beaches in the world - lush girls - wicked heat! :love:

i'd swap any day (plus you can win at football!) :cry:

the sp groove thing is going off - wicked i imagine, im thinking of brazil for my next trip. :dance:

AcidBastard
02-06-2004, 05:55 PM

I think thay are angry becaue you define Brazil as Jungle.

It's like me saying, USA = Hick or you saying UK = The Royal Family.

Well if people are gonna get mad at that, then they might as well get upset if I were to make fun of the shoes they wear :dontevengothere:

Rog
02-06-2004, 05:58 PM
why not just say cali is full of c*nts? is that true - NO - so play nicley :crackup:

AcidBastard
02-06-2004, 06:04 PM
why not just say cali is full of c*nts? is that true - NO - so play nicley :crackup:

It was a figure of speech for **** sake!

278d7e64a374de26f==