PDA

View Full Version : eternity magazine...

conflict
30-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Anyone remember this mag from a few years back?I found an old copy underneath my bed (amongst other mags) and it had an interview with adam beyer and a techno talk with mark eg,sound!It was from 95.I was into happy hardcore at the time so i never read it,but obviously now i found it really interesting.Anyway what happened to this magazine...??

piginabush
30-05-2004, 08:13 PM
(amongst other mags)

uh huh :doh:

MARKEG
31-05-2004, 04:49 AM
well i used to work for them so i'd know! hahaaha

eternity had such potential. could have been one of the best mags ever. but the owner lost the plot.

hmmm..

really loved working for them too :cry:

daviec
31-05-2004, 06:04 PM
I thought eternity was an amazing mag, but maybe there were clues that it was on the way to cloud cuckoo land. Like printing it so you had to turn it sideways to read it!

Capone
01-06-2004, 03:20 AM
First 'dance' magazine I ever bought regularly, from early '94 onwards. The quality of the mag improved a lot, but, as Mark said, the owner seemed to go off on a mad spiritual/religious/crazy buzz and it all went a bit pear-shaped......good while it lasted though.

G-whizz
01-06-2004, 11:14 AM
First 'dance' magazine I ever bought regularly, from early '94 onwards. The quality of the mag improved a lot, but, as Mark said, the owner seemed to go off on a mad spiritual/religious/crazy buzz and it all went a bit pear-shaped......good while it lasted though.
Sounds like to much acid to me :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==