PDA

View Full Version : lost that lovin feeling ...

shannon
31-05-2004, 11:12 AM
might come accross as jaded, but i seem to have lost interest in tunes all together. seems to me as there is nothing terribly fresh being released lately. been a while since ive bought an acid tune ive gone WOW about, been a few ok tekno tunes recently but feels like the releases are slowing down too, or everyone wants to make a 'funky' tune ?

anyone else feel the same, or am i just broken :crackup:

jonnyspeed
31-05-2004, 11:15 AM
No man, you proberly just need to listen to some other genres and only buy the very best techno - the stuff that really makes you smile. :cool:

shannon
31-05-2004, 11:21 AM
hey jonny,

how you been geez ? thats the thing, ive gotten bored of other styles before and always was able to move onto something else to still feel the love for music... i like nrg & freeform stuff aswell as teky stuff, but none of it is really grabbing me by balls anymore.

hoping this goes away soon, as it sucks not getting the feeling of anticipation waiting for the postie to deliver your fresh pressies

jonnyspeed
31-05-2004, 05:07 PM
maybe you need to get into some of the experimental stuff from Germany and drop the nu nrg thing ;) music-head.de and nu loop have vast catalogues to spend a few hours surfing through the previews.

Evil G
31-05-2004, 05:55 PM
or you could go with the old saying, "if you want something done right, do it yourself." i got bored of the records coming out a couple of years ago, so i put djing on pause and started to learn to produce. now i love music even more. and knowing how hard it is to actually make good music, i appreciate what other people are doing more again.

Ritzi Lee
01-06-2004, 11:23 AM
might come accross as jaded, but i seem to have lost interest in tunes all together. seems to me as there is nothing terribly fresh being released lately. been a while since ive bought an acid tune ive gone WOW about, been a few ok tekno tunes recently but feels like the releases are slowing down too, or everyone wants to make a 'funky' tune ?

anyone else feel the same, or am i just broken :crackup:

hi there...

i know why you don't see anything happen.
it's because the distributions in australia are to afraid to import new stuff.
my last release was only imported 5 pieces for whole off australia!! :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==