PDA

View Full Version : seekin lawrie immersion info..

sash
02-06-2004, 12:24 AM
hello all, just wonderin if anyone could point me in the right direction regarding info on lawrie immersion. An interview somewhere or something. I can't find shit. My net search skills suck.

PGV #33 b-side is probably the greatest track i've heard in my whole life.

cheers

dan the acid man
02-06-2004, 12:36 AM
i remember seeing a lawrie interview on mark tyler's website, i think it was that site anyway, i'll check in a minute, but he was only talking about curve pusher

dan the acid man
02-06-2004, 12:39 AM
http://www.marktyler.co.uk/magartic.htm

here's the link, as i say though, he's on about the mastering and cutting side of thing's in this one

anx
02-06-2004, 01:07 AM
PGV #33 b-side is probably the greatest track i've heard in my whole life.

cheers

is that the one with the twisted vocal init? or the other side

its a great great record thats fer sure

networkacid
02-06-2004, 08:49 AM
Hi sash ;)

(chemz?)

spunk breath
02-06-2004, 12:33 PM
lawrie shys away from any publicity,the idea behind pounding grooves was no artist no bull shit.a lot of people wont see the point in this but it was to see if any one from the acid techno scene could be taken seriously by(music press) anonamously.

Trip Head
02-06-2004, 12:49 PM
lawrie shys away from any publicity,the idea behind pounding grooves was no artist no bull shit.a lot of people wont see the point in this but it was to see if any one from the acid techno scene could be taken seriously by(music press) anonamously.

Interesting, always thought things were very quiet since he switched his attention more to pounding grooves. I can see the point of the idea, because all the london producers are always pigeonholed as acid techno, when actually they make far better hard techno records than pretty much all of the german and other european producers, IMO. People with serious techno production skills like dave and lawrie e.t.c. need to be taken seriosuly

Would like to see some more output from routemaster though - the recent more hard techno stuff on it like the dave and chris releases have been absolutely quality! :clap:

Numeric
02-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Pounding Grooves is the s**t...

:clap:

Si the Sigh
02-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Would like to see some more output from routemaster though - the recent more hard techno stuff on it like the dave and chris releases have been absolutely quality! :clap:

I'll 2nd that! :clap:

sash
02-06-2004, 11:32 PM
dan the acid man - thanks dude. that's the typeof stuff i'm lookin 4 :)

anx - Nah the other side. The more minimal side though the track u speak about is probably the second greatest track ive ever heard :)

networkacid - nnneeooooooooooo :) what's goin on chief? fancy meetin you here :) we seem to end up at the same place a lot. I think when i'm 60 or somethin i'm gonna run into u at a cafe in Brazil or some shit and i'll b like "IS THAT U NEO?".

spunk breath - Yeah totally. The guy is an inspiration!

DJMAYA
02-06-2004, 11:50 PM
thats a dam fine article.
i learnt something :clap:

AcidBastard
03-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Doesn't Immersion kinda look like Kurt Cobain in that one pic of him? :eh:

sash
03-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Awesome article! :)

maily
03-06-2004, 01:06 AM
howdy sash see ya made it over from tha D ;)

sash
03-06-2004, 01:36 AM
maily - yeah cheers dude. thanks for the link. I owe u 1 :notworthy:

maily
03-06-2004, 02:12 AM
not a problem sash,
this site is the shiznit, got to spread the word,
peace.

278d7e64a374de26f==