PDA

View Full Version : Titanium 06 C.I.A. E.P.

Trip Head
02-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Just listened to this release on banging tunes, and can't stop playing the samples of the a1 and b1 tracks.

The A1 is so hard and dark with so much groove, and the b1 is pounding mayhem from Patrick Skoog. Both tracks have got a really clean sound, and the percussion on the Skoog track is just quality. :clap:

I don't know about this label, just listened to this because I saw Titanium 05 in Dave the Drummer's chart. So anyone know who's behind it, or where it's from?

Si the Sigh
02-06-2004, 02:50 PM
No idea, but I fancy taking a listen to it! I'm off to Banging Tunes... :cool:

Dustin Zahn
02-06-2004, 05:36 PM
So anyone know who's behind it, or where it's from?

It's a new label run by those Felipe & Nicolas guys. They just did some stuff on Primevil and Rotation I think as well. Really dug the Hardcell one.

dirty_bass
02-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Wow, the A1 is excellent. really chunky.

Skoogs mix is ok, but he`s startin to fall into a bit of a rut, it would seem. His productions recently have got a little un-adventurous, and don`t differ enough from each other. The level of production is good, but he`s just not doing much interestinf stuff I don`t think.

Me thinks the man is doing too much.

But that`s the way this industry works. As soon as someone gets a name, they get rinsed on every label, and sucked dry of ideas.

278d7e64a374de26f==