PDA

View Full Version : Ben Sims presents Hardgroove 005...

Fake DJ
02-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Any1 heard this, i thinks its pretty ace!!!! some really nice tough chuny tunes ion there :love:

miles
02-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Any1 heard this, i thinks its pretty ace!!!! some really nice tough chuny tunes ion there :love:

Probably a re release of a re release of some hardgroove dubs that have been released over and over again with some hardgroove edits. probably ltd edition aswell.
scraping the barrel springs to mind.

give us a break.

herman
02-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Probably a re release of a re release of some hardgroove dubs that have been released over and over again with some hardgroove edits. probably ltd edition aswell.

give us a break.

your not at all cynical are you miles ;)

miles
02-06-2004, 08:42 PM

give us a break.

your not at all cynical are you miles ;)

Why do you think i'm cynical? just stating a fact.

eyes without a face
02-06-2004, 08:56 PM
what fact is that then?

as for the record, top notch Sim's i say

miles
02-06-2004, 09:18 PM
what fact is that then?

as for the record, top notch Sim's i say

What's top notch sims?

Sam_Horam
03-06-2004, 12:13 AM
It is a bunch of re-releases.

BUT

so what, if someone wants those tunes then they can buy them and more people can enjoy some good music. if i didn't have them i'd snap it up.

Miles: you make it sound like people are forced and brain washed into buying records they already have.

Looking back through some of your previous posts I'd say it's a recurring theme with you. You seem to spend more time slagging of music which other people enjoy rather than getting a life.

sash
03-06-2004, 12:20 AM

give us a break.

:notworthy: LOL

Sam_Horam
03-06-2004, 12:32 AM
It is a bunch of re-releases.

BUT

so what, if someone wants those tunes then they can buy them and more people can enjoy some good music. if i didn't have them i'd snap it up.

Miles: you make it sound like people are forced and brain washed into buying records they already have.

Looking back through some of your previous posts I'd say it's a recurring theme with you. You seem to spend more time slagging of music which other people enjoy rather than getting a life.

Actually, having looked back through some of your earlier posts (try page 12 and 13) I realize you are a cynical ****er BUT you do like DLC so that's cool....

Sam_Horam
03-06-2004, 12:51 AM
Miles:

Looking back through other stuff you've said on this board....

You've also said that you've got a girlfriend BUT later on you said you're not a bloke - so you must be a lesbian. Well, that's cool but I bet you look like Kitten off of Big Brother, you minger :lol:

Fake DJ
03-06-2004, 11:27 AM
I was telling you to spend your last of your hard earned cahs on this tune instead of buying your weekly shoppingh! i was just asking wat ppl thought wether it was good tune (s) or not

i think it is, and seen as i havent got the originals i bought em

dJpZ
03-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Good tracks.

The Overfiend
03-06-2004, 04:00 PM
What songs are on there exactly.
Lets not forget some great friggin songs go forgotten till some yank dj throws it on a compilation and all the sudden everyone jumps on the dick.
So give it a chance first.
Now....what tracks are repressed exactly?

Fake DJ
03-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Blake Baxter - Sexuality
Rue East - Birmingham
Ben Sims - Music part 2
Alpharisc - Fresh people
Paul Mac - elvis Beats
Ratio - Central 3
Steve Biknell - Primitive streak

Sunil
03-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Blake Baxter - Sexuality
Rue East - Birmingham
Ben Sims - Music part 2
Alpharisc - Fresh people
Paul Mac - elvis Beats
Ratio - Central 3

That's not a bad package actually, he'd have been as well to have tried to stick in his Code Red and Joel Mull ("The Mole") mixes in there too though..

The Overfiend
03-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Blake Baxter - Sexuality
Rue East - Birmingham
Ben Sims - Music part 2
Alpharisc - Fresh people
Paul Mac - elvis Beats
Ratio - Central 3

Nothing wrong with that at all.

tioneb
03-06-2004, 06:44 PM
well i actuallyown all the previously released tracks . so i wont buy this release

im a freak

The Overfiend
03-06-2004, 08:24 PM
well i actuallyown all the previously released tracks . so i wont buy this release

im a freak
Benoit I hate you :love:

yeswehavetheright
04-06-2004, 12:33 PM
If you missed 'em all first time round then I'd say it's a right bargain.
Would like to see Ben get back to business and put some new hardgroove stuff out again. Hardgroove 2 is ****ing superb - but he don't make 'em like that anymore!

278d7e64a374de26f==