PDA

View Full Version : Joel Mull - Next In Line

dirty_bass
03-06-2004, 02:15 AM
Just got this, on ELP.
Wow, sense of understanding, fabulous electro/downbeat techno. Really lush production. Not banging in any way, just really well done.

The Overfiend
03-06-2004, 04:15 AM
Just heard it today.
Brilliant. Joel Mull blows most away.

Methodixxx
03-06-2004, 05:04 AM
Think I heard this one too... the name rings a bell... ah yeah.. elp 1.. sweet track... love the electro-y synth ripping away in the background...

Is Inside Joel Mull's label...? Cause Inside 14 is bloody cool... a bit more up for it chugging stylee with a quirky funker on the flip..

Dustin Zahn
03-06-2004, 07:35 AM
I bought this today. What a record. The B2 cut isn't really my style but the record is really smooth. This proves why Mull is one of, if not my favorite producers. I don't always like everything he does, but it's always a quality product nonetheless. It reminds me of his EP, "Episodes of Intense Meaning" which is one of my favorites from him. His Inside 14 is also a great record. Major respect.

Adverse
03-06-2004, 07:12 PM
I bought this today. What a record. The B2 cut isn't really my style but the record is really smooth. This proves why Mull is one of, if not my favorite producers. I don't always like everything he does, but it's always a quality product nonetheless. It reminds me of his EP, "Episodes of Intense Meaning" which is one of my favorites from him. His Inside 14 is also a great record. Major respect.

good call.

both referenced records are serious must haves.

dJpZ
03-06-2004, 07:46 PM
inside14 :love:

The Overfiend
03-06-2004, 09:31 PM

good call.

both referenced records are serious must haves.

I remember you talking about Inside, when we were packing Bill's trunk, lol.
I gotta check that one out asap.

278d7e64a374de26f==