PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant techno heads

karl54
08-03-2003, 10:42 PM
why are there so meny arrogant techno purist heads and industrial speedcore heads.

now i dont know about some of you but i can listen to virtualy any music.
to be honest i dont realy like Purist Techno or Industrial Hardcore, but ive heard a few tracks and thought "thats a good tune".
But i just dont like the majority of it. It sounds repetitive & speedcore just dosent make any sense.
But i wont go around slagging it off, and go around saying
"you should **** that shit off and come and listen to some real music" (hard trance)

This kind of arrogance realy pisses me off. Some of them are just so pig headed.

i love the hardcore techno label deathchant,, now some of you might think that its too extream. but there have been some realy excelent tunes released on it. if you sit and listen to it with you head phones on it sounds even better.
I also love the Tracid Traxxx stuff - so its old and apparently "all sounds the same" ive noticed a few people starting to slate it but there have been some realy f-ing good tunes on em.

anyway was just f'ked off with the attitude some hard headz have.

No offence to anyone.
Also would like to appologise for tieing Speedcore/Industrial Hardcore in with Techno.

karl54
08-03-2003, 10:43 PM
PS..

i problay used the wrong Subject Line there.
hope you can see what im trying to say.

peace

Esox Lucius
09-03-2003, 10:20 AM
I know exactly what you mean mate, some people just think if you`re into different stuff than them, then it`s automatically sh*te, i have to admit i have been guilty of this at times but i am a lot more open minded than that now.

I really don`t understand why people are dissing deathchant all of a sudden, fair enough their latest releases might not be the best, but that label has put out some classics in it`s time.

i find that techno does seem to have an elitest attitude, and some of the followers are the most narrow minded people you are likely to meet, not everyone is like that though.

karl, how is horizon going? any news on future events?

ampassasinbirmingham
09-03-2003, 07:04 PM
thats why this forum is so good. Instead of slagging peoples tastes off. We just acept that u like it and say whether we like it or not.

karl54
09-03-2003, 08:24 PM
yeah man, this forums realy good. one of the best ive been on.
there is actualy proper disscussion, and less shit chatting.

It looks as tho the next HoRiZon is going to be at THE LOMAX (you now the part of NATION that go sold, where cream used to be)

Dolphin will more then likely be playing, tugie will, D-ny, me and some other dude.
and a few more
Watch this space,, we might even be getting a few bigger names in. i dont wanna say too much because it will spoil it.

Esox Lucius
09-03-2003, 10:03 PM
that would be brilliant, the venue is quality, used to be better when the old soundsystem (phazon) was in.

BritishMurderBoy
10-03-2003, 01:18 AM
hello all, I'm new to the black out audio site, i've just been lurking in the background for a while reading not writing but this post struck a nerve...

Im with the lot of you, but then again i always find myself agreeing with ampassasin and techfunk :wink:

Techno Purists really get on my nerve, they like to salg off other genres quicker than they can listen to them which is utter bullsh*t. The range of music I like is so braod you struggle to see from one side to the next... I would be happy (most of the time) on the pyramid stage at glastonbury likewise indulging in some acid techno at House of God :twisted:

I'm not ashamed of that i'm proud.... Techno isn't a pure form of music it has evolved from other forms and it will continue to do so.... anyone who can't see that needs to open thier eyes.......

Esox Lucius
10-03-2003, 08:56 AM
yo dan, welcome to the board mate.

BritishMurderBoy
10-03-2003, 04:11 PM
cheers john mate, can't say I was suprised to find you on this site when i got here 8)

Esox Lucius
10-03-2003, 06:06 PM
lol i`m on near enough every techno forum, this is one of my favourite though.

BritishMurderBoy
10-03-2003, 06:22 PM
yeah im begginig to like this board..... think ill stick around

what?? wheres the smokin emoticon!!!?!

Esox Lucius
10-03-2003, 06:27 PM
ha ha there isn`t one on here, there is a class one on another board it`s a rasta smiley with a big spliff in it`s mouth.

278d7e64a374de26f==