PDA

View Full Version : FAO Mark EG: Uberdruck production techniques????

Dave Elyzium
09-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Anyone have any idea what the Uberdruck boys use as far as production is concerned??? I think I read on hear that they use ReBirth for their acid, which is comforting to know!! Mark EG:: you got any ideas?

DJCraig Ryan
09-03-2003, 10:35 PM
I was also thinking about this the other night. I'm very interested/curious in what the Uberdruck guys use.

Anybody any hints??

log:one
11-03-2003, 12:41 PM
im pretty sure they've got a virus, and i think apart from that they mostly use softsynths... dirk saw a photo of dj wag's studio, which has racks and racks of equipment and he just laughed and said "fcuking showroom..."
its so much more about what you do with the sounds than what sounds you have to start with. the uberdruck sound, like so many out there, is a processed, mangled, fudged up sound... its all about the processing (obviously a fat sound to start with helps...) like the timestretching/flanging on his vocals and his kick drum, which if you listen to it very carefully (or you sample it... not that i ever did of course :)) its the same kick that loads of people use (its on the technotrance essentials sample cd) but the left channel is slightly detuned from the right channel and the compression is beyond compare...

MARKEG
24-04-2003, 10:17 PM
well yes, they told me that they use rebirth for acid which i couldn't believe. they have a few other tricks that they told me actually but i'm gonna keep it to myself, just in case they don't want ppl to know. if they're reading this - how about sharing a few things with a few of our board members????

MARKEG
24-04-2003, 10:18 PM
hey log - techno/trance essentials??? haven't got this one... any chance you could mail me this particular kick? i'm interested to hear it now.....

djjaym
24-04-2003, 11:48 PM
hey log - techno/trance essentials??? haven't got this one... any chance you could mail me this particular kick? i'm interested to hear it now.....
on its way :wink:

Dave Elyzium
26-04-2003, 12:06 AM
on its way :wink:

room for another mate?? would appreciate that kick in my inbox!!

MARKEG
30-04-2003, 03:09 AM
come on jay.. where is it?""?"?""""?!?!!?!?!?! hahahahahha

djjaym
30-04-2003, 05:13 AM
Sorry Mark i totaly forgot <<<<<<<<<<me bad

ill get it done this week once i get some more blanks (promise)

log:one
30-04-2003, 11:52 PM
only just read ur post mark... i cant believe you havent got this cd!!! it really is essential!!! its got the all the shokk kicks, shitloads of loops, some nice percussion, and a load of pretty gay vocals too! although theres a few nice ones, all of which have been rinsed by j the b (go on my baptist!!! yeynit) including the "roots of evil" sample. i'll send you that kick if you still want to hear it... its been used A LOT.
also i just saw a record where they actually credited the technotrance cd! whats that all about?

Louk
29-05-2003, 03:07 PM
i want a copy of this cd where can I get it from in the southwest (farmerland)

another wicked sample cd is XXL No Kick!!

I lack decent vocal samples actually so this cd shoudl come in handy...

no sunshine....!!!!!

Louk

darkstar
29-05-2003, 07:12 PM
If ur in the southwest like me get ya self round to Time+Space in Okehampton Devon, its a wikkid place with loads and loads of sample CD's

Heres there website http://www.timespace.com/index1.asp i havnt been there for ahwile, i used to love going there ! really cool people and u can listen to the CD's there.

darkstar
29-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Heres that CD, they sell it http://www.timespace.com/data/downloads/ItemDetail.asp?ID=992

278d7e64a374de26f==