PDA

View Full Version : [hi010] phase02 - free hard techno downloads

fabriknos
07-06-2004, 06:08 AM
first of all would like to say what's up to everyone here, this is my first post but i've been a lurker for awhile, i know many faces here and hope to meet many more. second just a short intro - i started this netlabel/promo group called Heavy Industries in 2001 when i was living in boston as a way to help promote various artists i discovered online who were making some serious tracks. all unsigned independent music that deserves to be heard. like the webpage says, we're all about providing a free playground for our productions, though we will be releasing vinyl eventually. right now though we are content just getting the music out via the internet and raising some awareness for what we're doing.

that said, we'd like to invite you to check out our latest release, phase02, featuring tracks from members of Holzplatten, Primevil, Azure, Droid, Automat, Restructured, Thinner, Rohformat and more. we printed and distributed a few hundred CDs at the Movement festival a couple weeks ago but for all those who weren't able to make it, we also put the tracks online for download. unfortunatey, the mp3 version is not continuously mixed like the CD version, but the track order is the same and at least you have the full tracks in their entireity for listening or mixing purposes.

you can download it and learn more here: Heavy Industries (http://www.heavy-industries.net)
my name is Steve and i hope you enjoy the trax!

fabriknos
15-06-2004, 10:39 PM
just wanted to give this a friendly bump for those who missed it the first time around! these tracks are getting some really good feedback... you lot should definitely be checking them out.

if there are any of you out there that do similar things with online distribution or netlabels, please drop your links here as i have a large folder of links that i'd like to see grow with new faces.

DROID
16-06-2004, 06:34 AM
yeh :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==