PDA

View Full Version : GRAVESEN POISED FOR EVERTON EXIT

Hakka
07-06-2004, 06:18 AM
What you think of this? Downie, very curious to see what you think... (when you get back from holiday of course!)

He's a strong midfielder, but I remember Downie saying that he tends to only have one amazing game ouf of 10, the rest of time he's average.

Numeric
07-06-2004, 12:59 PM
I don't follow the Blues...

But from what i've seen, Graveson is far too inconsistant...

Richierush
07-06-2004, 01:06 PM
inconsistant yes but by far one of the strongest midfielder we have i personally think we shud keep him ;)

Col
09-06-2004, 06:03 PM
come and sign for us. please.

i rate him.

Tiptoe
10-06-2004, 10:25 PM
come and sign for us. please.

i rate him.

I do too. Think he would do a good job for us in div 1 :neutral:

Esox Lucius
12-06-2004, 11:06 PM
I really do not rate him, he can have the odd good game and in international matches he is usually good, but I feel he does **** all for us....we need a clear out, stop paying feguson his wages and get rid of him etc.

subsonic
17-06-2004, 09:16 AM
i like gravesen but i do agree with downie a clear out is needed
campbell has past it
gemmal not good enough
but we do need players coming in

The-last-man
21-06-2004, 11:15 PM
We wont be rid of Campbell for another 2 years yet, he'll ride out his 40k a week contract, gemmil is gone now on a free. IMO we should get rid of:

Duncan Ferguson
Kevin Campbell
Tobias Linderoth
Tomasz Radzinski
Alesandro Pistone

This would slash our wage bill big time and then give Moysie more cash for youinger, better players.

Richierush
23-06-2004, 10:59 PM
We wont be rid of Campbell for another 2 years yet, he'll ride out his 40k a week contract, gemmil is gone now on a free. IMO we should get rid of:

Duncan Ferguson
Kevin Campbell
Tobias Linderoth
Tomasz Radzinski
Alesandro Pistone

This would slash our wage bill big time and then give Moysie more cash for youinger, better players.

yeah all them shud go xcept for radzinski he is not bad striker he has speed and everton cant affordanyone much better,and rooney cannot do the biz like he has for england cause he isnt surrounded by the best english players. ;)

The-last-man
24-06-2004, 09:07 AM
we should sell Radz, the amount of chances he misses is ridiculous. Rooney will never be as good for everton as he is for england, he's like Becks was when @ utd.

Marcus Bent is a decent signing, bit of a bargain too!

Esox Lucius
24-06-2004, 09:17 AM
aye glad we signed Bent, he isn't a bad player, I say let Radz go, I don't think we need him and I think he wants to go tbh...I reckon we will have Rooney for another season and then I reckon he will go, if we sell him we will get at least 40 million for him which we should spend on players.

The-last-man
24-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Only problem is, how much of the £40mill would moyes have to sell? Prob about 8 - 10 after the clubs debts are paid off, and we certainly cant replace Wayne Rooney for that amount.

Just seen fixtures, we have Arsenal on the opening day!

Richierush
26-06-2004, 03:56 PM
thing is everton cud by gud players its there wages they cant handle ;)

The-last-man
28-06-2004, 09:09 AM
I think it would be a disaster if we sell Rooney, we may get a shed load of cash for him, but i think he is the only reason any players would come to us.

Who wants to play for a team that has just flogged its star player to play alongside the likes of Kevin Campbell and Tobias Linderoth.

278d7e64a374de26f==