PDA

View Full Version : LOOKIN' 4 COUPLE OF TUNES FROM H.S. LOST IN MUSIC

jdempsey
10-03-2003, 04:07 PM
ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GET HOLD OF A COUPLE OF TRACKS FROM THE MARK E.G. AND M-ZONE SET AT HELTER SKELTER LOST IN MUSIC.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CALLED OR WHAT LABEL THEY ARE ON, I NEED POINTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

ITS THE THIRD TUNE ON THE TAPE, ITS GOT A DARK VOICE SAYING "THE SOUND OF TODAY...... IS LEAVING TO ANOTHER CENTURY....... THE CENTURY OF THE FUTURE" AND IT THEN ECHOES "FUTURE" A COUPLE OF TIMES BEFORE THE PHAT WARPY BASSLINE KICKS IN WITH A WELL IN YOUR FACE TECH TRANCEY TUNE.

THE OTHER ONE IM LOOKING 4 IS THE TUNE THAT M-ZONE MIXED IN AFTER THAT. HE PLAYED IT IN THE TECHNODROME THAT SAME NIGHT. ITS GOT THE SAMPLE OFF RENEGADE MASTER AND A REALLY HIGH PITCHED BLEEPY SOUND THAT RUNS ALL THROUGH THE TRACK AND HAS A HUGE BREAK THAT JUST HAS THAT RENEGADE MASTER VOCAL CONTINUING "BACK, BACK, BACK,BACK" UNTIL IT KICKS BACK IN.

COUPLE OF VAGUE DISCRIPTIONS BUT I HOPE THAT SOME ONE OUT THEIR KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

cHeErS!

K Front
10-03-2003, 04:24 PM
The second one is Radium - Back for a bang. Its on future sound label
You can pick that up at www.germantrance.com

macca
10-03-2003, 06:16 PM
its called future not sure who its by but its on district records, the second song is kasai - passion u can get it red alert records or overdose records

macca
10-03-2003, 06:27 PM
i meant the second song on that tape is kasai - passion other tunes on it i know r:-

GREEN COURT - MOONFLIGHT (PULSEDRIVER RMX) - CLUB GUERILLA

AQUALORDS - CHILDREN OF THE DEMON - NOT SURE OF LABEL

CONDOR - SKY (SUN MIX) - GO FO IT

HELIAC - THE CANDLE - FOG AREA

if thats any help mate there all i know

Spooney
27-03-2003, 01:47 AM
If anbody does know where I can get a copy of "Future" on district recs (dutch label) plz let me know asap will pay good money for it, ive heard its been deleted!?!?

Farside
27-03-2003, 12:13 PM
If anbody does know where I can get a copy of "Future" on district recs (dutch label) plz let me know asap will pay good money for it, ive heard its been deleted!?!?

I'll sell it to you if you offer "good money".

Spooney
27-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Farside name your price!?!?

Farside
27-03-2003, 01:11 PM
Farside name your price!?!?

£25 :lol:

Spooney
27-03-2003, 02:20 PM
How about £20? plus postage! :lol: Is it in good condition, still playable? I will defo have it!

Farside
27-03-2003, 02:31 PM
How about £20? plus postage! :lol: Is it in good condition, still playable? I will defo have it!

Yeah mate its in absolute mint condition! I've only ever play it 3 times beleive it or not! :shock:

Send me £20 + £1.60 p+p (or £2.23 recorded delivery, Best to do this as i've been getting a lot of records turn up snapped by the mail!)

£21.60 normal post,
£22.23 recorded delivery.

I'll pm you my addy. :shock:

Spooney
27-03-2003, 02:35 PM
ok cheers mate! :D

Farside
06-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Ok people!! I still have the District record for sale so pm me your offers or leave a message on here, Previous buyers who said they wanted this do not even bother asking me again cos i'm sick of timewasters, If you want it you must send me the coin within 1 week.

Cheers guys!

278d7e64a374de26f==