PDA

View Full Version : Technasia.....

BloodStar
10-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Is it just me, who's impressed by this project?....

tioneb
10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
eh !! been impressed by them since their first ep ... you are 7 years late man ;)

The Overfiend
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM
eh !! been impressed by them since their first ep ... you are 7 years late man ;)
precisely

Stella Boy
10-06-2004, 09:40 PM
I believe they are doing a live "technasia" tour next year. What a night that would be, Siegling Djing and then a bit of the live stuff. :cool:

VOMATRON
10-06-2004, 10:16 PM
charles siegling is a wicked dj...and live technasia at the same night...that would be amazing

Stella Boy
10-06-2004, 10:23 PM
charles siegling is a wicked dj...and live technasia at the same night...that would be amazing

Too right. He's the only guy I heard at the orbit who dropped an electro track and actually got a good reaction from the crowd. :cool:

ampassasinbirmingham
11-06-2004, 02:10 AM
technasia live were a bit cheesy:)

sorry to add that one

TheRev
11-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Yeh I downloaded a live set from them and while it was cool cuz it was their dope tracks I don't think it translated all too well.

Charles spinning on the other hand.........

HOT DAMN!

I saw him back in November or thereabouts and it was one of the best techno sets I had heard in years! Played it funky, got hard, brought it back, played some twisted shit, even some booty. All the while cuttin it with the faders like madman.

Definitely one of the best out there right now.

scienceofuse
11-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Technasia is dope. Tracks like "Hydra" got me into techno in the first place... I always check their stuff since I bought my first Technasia record and it always rocks the floor.

Dustin Zahn
11-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Their new stuff is semi-questionable...but they certainly have some classics.

tioneb
11-06-2004, 05:22 PM

hmm true ... the fast is that, in everycountry in the world producers produce what they mostly like to dj (im talking on the whole) ...e

xcept in france ....

most of the producers just want to produce tracks that could be played by laurent garnier (once more its the general trend, there are exceptions, like the electroclash poducers)... taht was a discussion i got with somebody lse and i agreed with im on this point, that explains why technasia used to do some gorgeous melodic tracks

after some years as siegling has obvious chicago influence, and we can hear that on the lastest technasia prods . its just sad that doesnt sound as good as the old ones, though the dave calrke remixes are really good

Frank Dogshit
11-06-2004, 11:41 PM
that technasia remix of the sounds of k is one almighty track!

these lads can do no wrong imo,seem to create anthems every year. superb.

gunjack
12-06-2004, 02:34 PM
charles siegling is a wicked dj...

i have only seen him once, and it was here in madrid. mixing was ok, but music sucked balls for most of his set........

scienceofuse
12-06-2004, 03:22 PM

I think I know what u mean by that, but I still think that Technasia has a very high average quality in comparison to other producers or groups and production-wise, their sound rocks big time!

tioneb
13-06-2004, 11:13 AM
charles siegling is a wicked dj...

i have only seen him once, and it was here in madrid. mixing was ok, but music sucked balls for most of his set........

hmm we are delaing with tastes here.. this is the kind of thing you should post in the dark forum instead of here

go|plastic
13-06-2004, 03:16 PM
I believe they are doing a live "technasia" tour next year. What a night that would be, Siegling Djing and then a bit of the live stuff. :cool:

They’re announced to play this years EXIT festival in Novi Sad (Serbia) but I don’t know if it’ll be a live act or a dj set, because in the official program for the festival it just says: Technasia. I mean like... what’s up with that?

Anyway, they’re scheduled to appear on July 4th along with Christian Smith & John Selway, Ken Ishii, Speedy J live and Adam Beyer... so it should be a good night that one!

Oh yeah, and: “Hydra” and “Cyclone” are some of my all time favs! :love:

278d7e64a374de26f==