PDA

View Full Version : www.beatfreax.nl starts english-only forum

beatfreax
11-06-2004, 08:09 AM
Hey well, probably (can't remember) my first post here, so you'll probably think I'm spamming... :oops:

But we just started with an english section on our Beatfreax website. The small newsitem on the site states;

Online Freak Community Beatfreax has grown a lot these last few months. One thing we noticed is that we are getting more and more visitors and members from outside of Holland. That's why we started an english-only forum.

Ever since the relaunch of Beatfreax in January 2004 we've been trying to nót only aim at the dutch visitors and scene, but beyond that. Holland is a fairly small country, and although it has a lot of musiclovers, we think there are a lot more of you out there from!

With this new "International Freax" forum we'll try to reach more musiclovers from abroad and see if they're willing to participate in Beatfreax. If this hits off we might change the whole language of the site to english, but first let's see how this goes.

Hopefully we're now able to attract more musiclovers from abroad, since Dutch is a pretty harsh language to understand for foreigners :eh: We're really curious about all the stories and opinions fomr people worldwide actually!!

beatfreax
11-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Hmmm, can't edit my own post :eh:

The question was; what do you think (about the new english section, and website in general)

278d7e64a374de26f==