PDA

View Full Version : my midi keyboard

eyes without a face
10-03-2003, 10:07 PM
ive not yet bought one but lent one today off a mate, the Evolution MK 249C

it had USB but ive connected it to my midi port. now i need help getting it workin in Cubase SX and Reason. ive got it going in fruity and even tho the latency isnt brilliant (crap card), its useable and ive found it useful

anyone tip me on how to use it within Cubase sx or Reason?

thanks

MARKEG
13-03-2003, 12:25 PM
well you need to make sure you've set up your drivers for your midi ports. then open cubase. then make sure that the ports are selected in the various places in your device setup. then hit the keys and see if the little red level meter is working on the transport bar (that means you've set everything up right).

then you need to create a midi track. then assign the correct midi port to the in. choose a vst instrument and then assign this to the out. and hey presto, you're off..

eyes without a face
13-03-2003, 04:38 PM
cheers mate

id already worked it out by time i read the reply but i did all the steps u said and ive got it going. as i said my latency isnt great but it is workable and ive got plenty of VSTs to get to grips with.

any idea where i can get Jungilist tho and any other vst recomendations?

Bass Junkie
21-03-2003, 06:03 PM
I use Kazza u can download loads of Vst's & DX's

Ill tell u now though, you get a lot more hackers trying to hack your computer,But as long as you have firewall or internet security you will be fine.

I no its dodgy but its free!!

PRO 53 4 3

Nice

278d7e64a374de26f==