Barcode: 807297132212
Releasedate: 30.06.2004
File Under: Techno

Tracks:
A1: Manuel Fuentes - Flamenco
A2: Manuel Fuentes - Poznan
B1: Manuel Fuentes - Australien Bodycare
B2: Manuel Fuentes - Cold Outskirts

Here it comes, the very first release of Giant & Dwarf Records Sub-label -GAD X-Cell-

Expected Support by:
Chris Liebing, Cari Lekebusch, Marco Bailey, Paul Mac, Ben Sims, Gayle San, Umek etc.

Release Information:
We would like to introduce GAD X-Cell as Sub label of Giant & Dwarf Record based over to publish the qualitatively high output of the Giant & Dwarf Newcomers. On GAD X-Cell the artists are given the chance to completely release their own EP’s.

The beginning makes Manuel Fuentes. The young Spaniard with Sweden he calls home convinced us with his tracks that he was so powerful in his production that we decided to make a full EP with him as our first release on GAD X-Cell.

The opening track "Flamenco" demonstrates Manuel’s musical dose of Spanish charm.
Original Flamenco sound plays itself out with tough Techno loops. This time the track is something which is completely new. "Poznan" however is a monotonous bass monster with unbelievable self-dynamics in it.

And also on the b-side are two extreme Dance floor filling tracks. "Australian Bodycare" dedicates itself to the broken beats parliamentary group and "Cold Outskirts" is one Manuel has dedicated to the bass lovers out there.

One thing that is for sure is that Manuel Fuentes GAD X-Cell Debut will soon be in the play-lists of the top names around the world.

roswell
15-06-2004, 03:32 PM
If it's anything like G&D its bound to be great - when this gonna be available?

:lol:

crazyxray
15-06-2004, 04:28 PM
it will be out the 6th of july

gary_human
20-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Cant wait to get this one n'all! :lol:

Getic
27-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Huh whata good release! Good work Manuel!!!
Falmenco is progress in techno music (some latino melody with deep stufs), but my favourite are Australian Bodycare and Poznan. My stile!

djsirround
02-07-2004, 03:22 PM
this guy will cost me some good money to book him for the next gig heheheh good work manuel

crazyxray
02-07-2004, 03:50 PM
we will make you a good price when you like to do a Giant & Dwarf Records / Fast Food Records Labelparty and book also the Labelboss for a DJ-Set.

:-)

djsirround
02-07-2004, 03:59 PM
If I have the money I can do many good things for the local Techno scene, but money is always the problem :(

278d7e64a374de26f==