PDA

View Full Version : Gerrard

DJ SPUDIE
13-06-2004, 01:41 PM
Oi Oi...
He's been linked with a move to Chelsea for 40 Million, more than 100 grand a week.

What you got to say about that Liverpool fan's ;)

Esox Lucius
13-06-2004, 04:01 PM
been reading the daily star again? :lol: dont believe everything you read in the tabloids, most of it especially the sport is bollocks, I don't think Gerrard will go anywhere to be honest....the liverpool board would have to be stupid to sell him.

basslinejunkie
13-06-2004, 04:48 PM
been reading the daily star again? :lol: dont believe everything you read in the tabloids, most of it especially the sport is bollocks, I don't think Gerrard will go anywhere to be honest....the liverpool board would have to be stupid to sell him.

yep its just paper talk i reckon.

DJ SPUDIE
13-06-2004, 05:10 PM

Na I know not to belive the papers but this was announced on Sky Sports News. ;)

Richierush
13-06-2004, 05:14 PM
i cudnt see gerrard playin for anyone but liverpool,it be strange to see him for another team,he wud walk straight in the chelsea team if he was to go :rambo:

Numeric
14-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Wonder how he's feelin after last night...

;)

Richierush
14-06-2004, 01:18 PM
i no he must be pig sick m8 10 x as bad as i was feelin no 100x as bad as i was feelin maybe this will give him the will to fight harder and play at his best i dont think he was at his best last nite ;)

Col
14-06-2004, 07:52 PM
i dont think gerrard would go to chelsea.

Yoshimitsu
14-06-2004, 11:05 PM
i dont think gerrard would go to chelsea.

i dont think hed go to any other british club :neutral:

DJ IKON
16-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Na I know not to belive the papers but this was announced on Sky Sports News. ;)

Thing is with SSN when they have quote's from players/managers/chairmen etc if you look at the bottom it will have 'Source - Daily star/ sun mirror'

So even hearing it on SSN doesnt make it true! :lol:

Numeric
16-06-2004, 05:18 PM
Thing is with SSN when they have quote's from players/managers/chairmen etc if you look at the bottom it will have 'Source - Daily star/ sun mirror'

Indeed...

You can't believe anything until it's confirmed by the club/player/manager these days...

:roll:

Esox Lucius
16-06-2004, 08:06 PM

Indeed...

You can't believe anything until it's confirmed by the club/player/manager these days...

:roll:

and even then take it with a pinch of salt :lol:

eg

real madrid board "we are not interested in David Beckham"

2 weeks later

David Beckham signs for Real Madrid :lol:

Numeric
17-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Too f**kin right mate...

278d7e64a374de26f==