PDA

View Full Version : Primitive - The wave of the future

Primitive
16-06-2004, 04:07 AM
First post for me here, but i´ve been reading these forums for quite some time. I have a track i would like to be critisized, please tell me what you think.

http://w1.361.telia.com/~u36116532/primitive__the_wave_of_the_future.mp3

dirty_bass
16-06-2004, 05:46 AM
Well dude.

This is nice and clean.

The main riff is nice and rolling. Could be a bit phatter, maybe compression, or double it up with another synth or just with more oscillators.

Beef up that kick. More bottom end on it I think.
The second riff that comes in, the kind of bleepy thing, needs more presence and ambience. give it a little reverb adn delay, to make it a little less flat.

as a whole, you need more effects to wet down the sound some.

This is cool, kinda old skool.

I was gonna say the breakdown is too long, but it works, that riff locks back in nice when the kicks comes back in. It would be nice to filter that riff a bit.

This could be cool mate, get back to it and work it, and I reckon it could be a belter. :clap:

dan the acid man
16-06-2004, 10:19 PM
the main synth riff is really catchy, it really draw's you into the track, the kick is really punchy but need's a bit more bottom end, im not too keen on the ride, if it is a ride, it sounded too flat and more like white noise, as already stated, if you spend a bit more time on thsi polishing it with some effect's it will be a good track

Primitive
18-06-2004, 03:54 AM
I tried to add some bottom end to it but then it kind of looses aggressivity so i´m not sure what to do.

278d7e64a374de26f==