Tracks:
A1: Manuel Fuentes – Northern Darkness
A2: Manuel Fuentes – Relativity
B1: Manuel Fuentes – Drug User
B2: Manuel Fuentes – Upper

Clips under: www.fastfoodrecords.com

Here it comes, the very first release of Fast Food Records

Expected Support by:

Chris Liebing, Cari Lekebusch, Marco Bailey, Adam Beyer, Ben Sims, Gayle San, Umek, Paul Mac, Misstress Barbara, etc.

Release Information:

We would like to introduce Fast Food Records based over to publish the qualitatively high output of some very talented Newcomers. On Fast Food Records the artists are given the chance to completely release their own EP’s.

The beginning makes Manuel Fuentes. The young Spaniard with Sweden he calls home convinced us with his tracks that he was so powerful in his production that we decided to make a full EP with him as our first release on Fast Food Records. Manuel will also Release his music on the well known Label Giant & Dwarf Records as well as its Sub-label GAD X-Cell very soon.

The opening track and EPs title "Northern Darkness" demonstrates Manuel’s musical dose of hypnotic and sensitive charm. Hypnotic synth parts play their self out with tough Techno loops. This time the track is something which is completely new. "Relativity" however is a very dark and spooky techno tune with an extremely atmospheric touch.

And also on the b-side are two extreme Dance floor murdering tracks. The first one, "Drug User" is a monotonous vocal and bass monster with unbelievable self-dynamics in it. "Upper" is one Manuel has dedicated to the bass lovers and to the broken beats parliamentary group out there.

gary_human
20-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Cant wait to get my promo package Crazy :lol:

Looking forward to caining this - maybe I can get a whole 12" release soon I hope!

;)

278d7e64a374de26f==