PDA

View Full Version : C.I.A EP - Titanium Records.

Si the Sigh
22-06-2004, 01:03 PM
WOW! This is wicked! A lush Patrik Skoog remix on here & a track called C.I.A which has got an awesome bassline. I don't know much about this label, can anyone give me anymore info on it, like which other tracks on it are any good, etc.

Sunil
22-06-2004, 01:37 PM
WOW! This is wicked! A lush Patrik Skoog remix on here & a track called C.I.A which has got an awesome bassline. I don't know much about this label, can anyone give me anymore info on it, like which other tracks on it are any good, etc.

It's Nicolas Bacher and Felipe Straub from Austria I think, their label. Have to admit I'm not mad on their stuff, I do remember Felipe's 12" on MB Electroniks being pretty useful though, when it was out about two years ago.

steelgrooves
22-06-2004, 01:44 PM
The next realease ont his label called Andromeada is really good too. has a remix from Tom Hades.

The previous release had an Asem Shama remix that was pretty nasty.

All releases on this label have featured 2or3 trax by titanium and a remix from various hot at the moment producers.Ive been digging mainly the remixes but the originals by titanium are quickly improving.

Titanium i think is Phillipe Straub and Nicholas Baucher from Austria but i could be totally wrong on that one!?

Si the Sigh
22-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Cool! Cheers for the info guys. That C.I.A tracks baseline sounds (dare I say it) a bit like DK8's.

The Partik Skoog remix (I think the tracks called Tuxedo, or something) is really really good as well. Mind you, 99% of Skoog's productions are spot on anyway!

Will keep an eye out for the next release.

Trip Head
22-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Yeh I posted a thread about this record about a week back, the C.I.A. track and the Skoog mix are both absolutley brilliant.

Have had this on order from Banging Tunes since then, and don't know if they'll actually get it. They take the piss :nono:

Anyone know where I might actually be able to get a copy :?:

basslinejunkie
22-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeh I posted a thread about this record about a week back, the C.I.A. track and the Skoog mix are both absolutley brilliant.

Have had this on order from Banging Tunes since then, and don't know if they'll actually get it. They take the piss :nono:

Anyone know where I might actually be able to get a copy :?:

im the same,must have had it on pre order for about 3 months now :shock: :nono:

steelgrooves
22-06-2004, 09:29 PM
www.musichead.de has it in stock saw it earlier today.

You probably have to enter titanium in the search box to pull it up.

tune inn did have but prob not any more.

278d7e64a374de26f==