PDA

View Full Version : new track, 135bpm dark stabby techno kinda stuff

H3lx
24-06-2004, 04:18 AM
H3lx - Nasty State (http://www.clubbing-ie.com/helix/tracks/H3lx%20-%20Nasty%20State.mp3)

once more all feedback greatly appreciated. got some great advice on the last track i posted up so more would be fantastic. this is diff to what i normally do but it just kinda verged down a different road. views and advice welcome

cheers

xfive
24-06-2004, 09:03 AM
I like this... got some nice quirkyness in there but you manage to retain the solid bassline and beat to glue it all together. I wish I could comment more on the overall eq etc but I am currently on some shiat speakers (I'm @ work yay) but hey - its sounded better than a lot of other stuff I've played on em, so for what it's worth your mix has translated quite well :)
WIll check it again tomorrow on proper gear.

H3lx
24-06-2004, 04:40 PM
cheers for the feedback man

dan the acid man
26-06-2004, 09:58 PM
i love the bassline, the track sounds ok eq wise but everything seemed a little quiet, but maybe thats the mp3 quality, arrangement wise it's ok, but i felt it didnt have long enough building up before the break

Evil G
26-06-2004, 10:45 PM
nice mood and atmosphere. i would make the kick a little louder and the old schooly synth a little quieter. i think the other sounds are good.

i did feel that it loses some energy going through the break, but my tracks often suffer that problem too, so i'm not the best to give advice on that one. ;)

cheers

278d7e64a374de26f==