PDA

View Full Version : Distant Drums Part 2

DJ Corbzy
24-06-2004, 03:24 PM
TBH, I didn't like the A-side that much, but I thought Jim's 'Spray Can' was awesome...really really liked it, if it wasn't on that release I don't think I would have boxed it ready to buy, The D. Rodell solo track wasn't bad either, but defo not as strong as Jim's track.

I was quite disapointed in the Rodell vs. Skoog track as I thought it would be pretty damn good but it didn't catch me to be fair.

So respex to Jim for a wicked production! ;)

Si the Sigh
24-06-2004, 03:32 PM
I thought the Rodell vs. Skoog track was pretty good. Not the best Skoog track ever, but a solid one.

DJ Corbzy
24-06-2004, 03:33 PM
I thought the Rodell vs. Skoog track was pretty good. Not the best Skoog track ever, but a solid one.

I'll give a few more listens for sure....

Tiptoe
24-06-2004, 04:22 PM
yeah give it another listen. I am buying this tomorrow. Top quality tunage.

gary_human
24-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Quality piece of vinyl in my ears!!!

Must be a good chunk of plastic - got two threads about it!!!

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17771

That Rodell & Skoog track will grow on you Corbz Im sure and Dean's is rockin! (In my ears!!) :love:

basslinejunkie
24-06-2004, 10:47 PM
im not 2 sure if its jims track or mark williams's track,but the one with the vocal 'generation' is my fave track on this by quite a distance 2 b honest.thats not knockin the other tracks on it though ;)

DJ Corbzy
24-06-2004, 11:56 PM
im not 2 sure if its jims track or mark williams's track,but the one with the vocal 'generation' is my fave track on this by quite a distance 2 b honest.thats not knockin the other tracks on it though ;)

Thats the Mark Williams one mate...

278d7e64a374de26f==