PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR GUESTS

gumpy green
25-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Hi,

Were currently looking for guests to play at out night in edinburgh...JakN

Were mainly looking for live pas as we like to dj but want some live techno aswell. Saying that we do want djs, but just prefer live acts..

Were more into the harder side of techno- Planet rythm throught to shranz but will consider other styles for a change...weve had hardtek and bleepy wonky stuff for example.

If you think you or someone you know would be up for it let me know.

I know thers alot of peeps on this board that would fit the bill nicely, just wanna hear your demos.

Thanks.

If you want to get a feel of the stuff we play go to www.diversefrequencies.co.uk and dl some of the sets....the jakN ones..thers also some photos ther too to give you an idea of the club....its a one room affair with up to 350 peeps, we usually get 150 -200 peeps through the door on average tho.

mattboyslim
25-06-2004, 03:16 PM
we got a right crew of djs and acts down here in nottm. soul distraction play back 2 back with scratching aswell as having a 909 running over the top. well clued up pair of djs, who both have vast record collections picking from many genres. i'd be up for it too. sure we could get a crew of us together and all come up. let me know what u think

slavestudios
25-06-2004, 03:21 PM
lookin forward to gettin over & hammerin this place :twisted:

gumpy green
25-06-2004, 03:30 PM
lookin forward to gettin over & hammerin this place :twisted:
me too.....canny wait......only 5 weeks now...

Bas Mooy
25-06-2004, 03:57 PM
just sent you a pm...might have something interesting for you!

laterz

FuK-NuT
28-06-2004, 02:18 PM
bump...no time wasterz plzzzz :lol:

djsirround
02-07-2004, 02:14 PM
are there familiar with the maltese? if no we can show you something heheh, let me check your site :P

278d7e64a374de26f==