PDA

View Full Version : Let da Record Work

AcidBastard
26-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Christiaan Kouizer has made another master piece that can almost be compared to his Hydraulix release.

If you haven't heard these samples yet, download them NOW.

Christiaan Kouizer :: Let da Record Work :: Energy UK Records

Side A (http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr?C=EUK10&S=A)

Side B (http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr?C=EUK10&S=B)

AcidBastard
28-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Has anyone besides me listened to the A side on this record? I just want to read at least ONE post on what you think of this track... It's a definate monster, truuuuuuuust me.

dan the acid man
28-06-2004, 09:02 PM
iv'e heard it, i love the bassline on the a side, it's not quite as good as the hydraulix release imo, but it's still good

AcidBastard
28-06-2004, 09:35 PM
iv'e heard it, i love the bassline on the a side, it's not quite as good as the hydraulix release imo, but it's still good

When I heard the "Let tha Record Work" sample drop, it almost reminded me of the Trash Compactor remix of K90's Species... Listen to the beginning of that record, and then compare the two... It's funny how they kinda sound similar :lol:

quazkvas
29-06-2004, 09:06 AM
frankly doesnt hit my taste, neither a or b

jonnyspeed
29-06-2004, 07:18 PM
the b side is phat. nice one. proper warehouse stylee :cool:

side a is a funny one. really not sure I like that :shock:

jonnyspeed
29-06-2004, 07:21 PM
just had another listen to the breaks - the a has the best break and I'm really not sure about the rolling hard house stires on the B - I'm confused - maybe I need the full track through a proper system rather than a lap top.

T2
29-06-2004, 07:43 PM
aye lap tops wont do the tune any justace unless u hook it up to a decnt pair of speakers so ya get some nice woof!!!!

davethedrummer
29-06-2004, 08:59 PM
they sent me this
**** i forgot to review it!!!!
anyways it's pretty good
but christiaan did send it to me too for hydraulix and i turned it down
mainly becaus it didn't quite fit and also i wasn't too into the arrangement
that bass takes too long to come in. imo.
but i haven't yet had a chance to play it out so i may be wrong ( as usual)

Graeme EUK
29-06-2004, 09:05 PM
I wouldn't imagine the AA appealing to much of this board, that being the side aimed more-so at the hardhouse market, but pleased some of you are digging the A. Cheers 4 the support ;)

Rog
30-06-2004, 04:30 PM
bt'ers cup of tea?!! I havent listened yet, but will do ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==