PDA

View Full Version : Dark/experimental rmx - Forbiddensilence

The Divide
27-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Lights off :evil: unfinished business. Open to suggestions

www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/audio/31.mp3

Evil G
27-06-2004, 02:37 AM
wicked tune. maybe clean up some of the low end rumbling and make some of the sounds in the second half a little less harsh, but i love the arrangement as is. very nice.

The Divide
27-06-2004, 03:02 AM
wicked tune. maybe clean up some of the low end rumbling and make some of the sounds in the second half a little less harsh, but i love the arrangement as is. very nice.

Thanks man, i will check that out

dan the acid man
28-06-2004, 10:08 PM
bloody hell im scared now, this is so dark, the rushing noise at 1.50ish would be pretty full on on a system :cool: , technically wise i thought it was spot on, the bottom end does rumble a little, but the kick sits well with it. im not sure about the synth that come's in from the little break at 3.40 though

Stella Boy
29-06-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm liking this but I'm not sure about the build up which kicks in at the 1:44 mark( just personal taste though ). I just feel it would roll alot better without this build up and flow very nicely into the ambient break.

The Divide
29-06-2004, 12:53 AM
thanks everyone, kinda lost it and made something else with it. I have the old files tho so I can always go back to it. Its a bit harder now :twisted:

http://www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/audio/3145mind_control.mp3

dan the acid man
01-07-2004, 10:21 AM
this has improved to a whole other level now, this is now my new favourite track of yours, the kick sits brilliantly, the whole arrangement is spot on, i really love the backwards kind of sounding things that keep coming in and out of the mix, i dont even think it is something that has been reversed but it sounds a little like that effect.
let me know when this get's a release :cool:

Tiptoe
01-07-2004, 02:05 PM
what a tune this is mate. You have taken it to another level with this mate in my opinion. Would certainly drop this anywhere. It really seems to kick off to **** in the middle. Well done mate get this pressed asap and give a promo ;)

The Divide
01-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Cheers for the comments, Dan are you getting into production? I think you should. You always seem to have some good advice mate. Its pretty much done now

http://www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/audio/3112.mp3

dan the acid man
01-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Cheers for the comments, Dan are you getting into production? I think you should. You always seem to have some good advice mate. Its pretty much done now

http://www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/audio/3112.mp3

when iv'e found some spare time to learn how to use cubase again i will be, the last time i used cubase was on 3.5, iv'e been playing around on fruity for a couple of years, but it's not been anything serious.

iv'e even got a roland vs1880 sat here doing nothing at the minute, but i am getting my arse in gear to sort out more free time :cool:

The Divide
01-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Go for it, its an uphill struggle but its worth it and I think SX is will be easier to use than 3.5 :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==