PDA

View Full Version : Had a drink and made a tune - loadsa tricks

Tyrisia
27-06-2004, 03:14 AM
Well, got bored with the previous tune and got a loop rollin I made last night. Then got the effects out and got pissed - Chech Budvar all the way! Kinda on a drumworks kinda tip, kinda. It's amazin how much fun u can have with basic effects in Cubase, have a listen, should I get pissed more or opt for a T-total lifestyle - your choice!

Click Me (www.tyrisia.com/vamp.mp3)

dan the acid man
29-06-2004, 02:06 AM
really liked the structure, it just needs tweaking in the production

Tyrisia
29-06-2004, 02:12 AM
Cheers Dan, I've made a promise with myself to make a new loop every other night, regardless of where I'm up to with a particular tune, in order not to get bogged down with one thing, as I will kill a tune unintentionally if it gets like I've heard it two days solid - this was the first of the resolution.

I was just havin fun with the effects, and in a drunken stuper thought I'd post it for the laff - I'll spend some quality time with it tomorrow and post the fruits of my labour when it's finished.

DJVirulent
01-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Needs more low-end dynamics. The bassline kind overpowers. Also could use some syncopation in the drums, give it more of a jackin' chunky feel. Make some hits on off notes stick out more. Other than those, pretty neat. :)

278d7e64a374de26f==