PDA

View Full Version : Gerrard Stayin @ Liverpool

The-last-man
28-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Press release by Liverpool says that Gerrard has commited himself to the club.

Im quite shocked, i felt for sure that he was off to Chelski.

Thoughts...

Esox Lucius
28-06-2004, 03:39 PM
yeah I knew he would stay at the shite.

The-last-man
28-06-2004, 03:45 PM
If he'd of left, theyd be ****ed big time, good news for the sh!te, lets see Mickey Owen leave instead though...

Numeric
28-06-2004, 05:19 PM
In a way i'm glad that Chelski haven't managed to take Gerrard from the pink sh*te. I'm sick of the way they believe they can simply pick and choose players at will, regardless of which club they play for...

Ofcourse, i wish Stevie G all the best at Anfield, and if you believe that...

:lol:

The-last-man
28-06-2004, 05:20 PM
Sh!t, a pig just flew past ma window...

Esox Lucius
28-06-2004, 07:39 PM
In a way i'm glad that Chelski haven't managed to take Gerrard from the pink sh*te. I'm sick of the way they believe they can simply pick and choose players at will, regardless of which club they play for...

Ofcourse, i wish Stevie G all the best at Anfield, and if you believe that...

could chelski be last years united? as in no one wants to go there and turn the chance down :lol:

azerom04
28-06-2004, 08:27 PM
If i was a top class footballer i wouldn't go within a mile of Chelsea.

Unless I was in the twilight of my career and wanted one last fat pay day.

The-last-man
28-06-2004, 10:49 PM
I dont know, i think id go to chelsea, if i had the gurantee of 1st team football, wich Gerrard would of had.

This new guy is supposed to like a steady starting 11, so would not be too much "tinkering"

Still dont think they will win anything though. Money cant buy everything.

azerom04
28-06-2004, 11:22 PM
If you are going to play in the premiership then you may as well do it for the club you love.

If he and Owen leave then the club is going to go backwards even more.

When they do leave they should go abroad for football reasons not Chelsea for a pay day.

Ashley
28-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Good on um :clap:

DJ IKON
29-06-2004, 04:26 PM
If he'd of left, theyd be ****ed big time, good news for the sh!te, lets see Mickey Owen leave instead though...

But to be honest, with Baros on fire and Cisse on his way, who cares??

Been talking to a few fellow Liverpool supporters and we all agree that unless Owen finds that spark again he is going to struggle getting into the team next season! Of course I would be gutted if he left but Im sure id get over it! :lol:

Esox Lucius
29-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Baros has played well in international games, doesn't mean he will be on form next season.

The-last-man
29-06-2004, 04:32 PM
There arent many players @ liverpool that i rate (as an evrton fan there shouldnt be any!), but owen is proven class, he is consistent with his goals. Barros and cisse could never replace owen. probably wont match his goals tally between them.

DJ IKON
29-06-2004, 07:35 PM
Baros has played well in international games, doesn't mean he will be on form next season.

I didnt say he would!? But it cant be doing his confidence any harm. Especially with a new manger in place who's, if Ive read correctly, style of play suits his to a t.

if anything this is really good for the club as there will be competition for places and the only way to guarentee your palce in the starting 11 is to perform!!

Esox Lucius
25-01-2005, 01:36 PM
he's off at the end of the season defo, did you see the look on his face aftwer the southampton game? he knows he is wasted at liverpool.

Hakka
25-01-2005, 01:38 PM
he's off at the end of the season defo, did you see the look on his face aftwer the southampton game? he knows he is wasted at liverpool.

wow! your digging up the oldies!

Gerrad is world class and should be in a world class team.

Hakka
25-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Gerrard rather...

The-last-man
25-01-2005, 01:39 PM
you must be bored mate to dig this out :lol:

Anyway, i was right about owen goin :clap:

DJsmallpaul
25-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Gerrard will be pissed off when they get beat for the forth time in a row tonight :lol:

macca
25-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Gerrard will be pissed off when they get beat for the forth time in a row tonight :lol:

wow ur class u. u got it right :doh: muppet an as 2 gerrard yawn yawn heard it all be 4 :sleeping:

Traxx
25-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Good goal, poor team performance in general again. Doesnt look good for sinama either, another fukin injury :roll:

He could only of been on the pitch for less then a minute. Its a cup final in the bag anyway. Time to show them russian twat's whats what :lol:

macca
25-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Good goal, poor team performance in general again. Doesnt look good for sinama either, another fukin injury :roll:

He could only of been on the pitch for less then a minute. Its a cup final in the bag anyway. Time to show them russian twat's whats what :lol:

nah hope we get the scum would love 2 c fergies face and his lover (downie) if we beat em in the final :rambo:

Traxx
25-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Downie will have a semi on for the mancs tomorrow no doubt.

Esox Lucius
26-01-2005, 08:16 AM
not at all, i want to chelsea to win, i want chelsea to do a treble at least just to piss the mancs & arse fans off.

and liverpool fans who think they might win the carling cup, funny how 5 years ago you werent arsed about it

Esox Lucius
26-01-2005, 08:50 AM
a poor performance from you again last night.

rafa - a spanish houllier :clap: cant cut it in the prem.

Traxx
26-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Yawn.

Esox Lucius
26-01-2005, 11:14 AM
maybe, but true though!

Traxx
26-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Just goes to show how much shit you chat where liverpool are concerned. That last waste of space frog twat had over 5 years there, rafa's only been here 6 months. :roll:

Esox Lucius
26-01-2005, 11:37 AM
and already you can see he is not cut out for the prem, i predict he will back in spain in 2 years time ;)

DJ IKON
26-01-2005, 11:38 AM
At the end of the day no player is bigger than the club and if he really wants to go then we should sell him while we can still get a stupidly high price for him!

To be honest Id be happy with £30m in the bank and the knowldge that we have Alonso in the squad, who in my opinion, is almost equally as good!

lukekendall
26-01-2005, 11:43 AM

that sinama is a bag of wank anyway :lol:

Traxx
26-01-2005, 11:55 AM
and already you can see he is not cut out for the prem, i predict he will back in spain in 2 years time ;)

:sleeping:

Esox Lucius
26-01-2005, 12:19 PM
accept it and get over it ;)

Traxx
26-01-2005, 12:29 PM
:sleeping:

DJ RE:HAB
26-01-2005, 12:33 PM

:lol: :lol: U muppet John..

What type of comment is that u made above?

Surely as someone who follows football so much should realise that managers should not be expected to turn things round in 6 months?

I mean FFS, John, WTF did moyes win for everton in his first 2 seasons? Jack ****ing shit. U take the highs with the lows. And the lows youve experrianced enough

So its quite laughable now that you sit there and mock benitez after 6 months. Shame on you. :oops:

May i remind you that Bob Paisley when he took over liverpool lost 6 consecutive league games in a row.. but after being beaten he went onto being liverpools most succesful manager, winning the league and f.a cup amongst other comps...

So it just goes to show that ROME was not built in a day, and am sure if you asked moyes he would tell you the same.

Benitez is in the infancy of his managerial post @ the liverpool. Hes rebuilding a squad. i admit the next few weeks will be difficult for them and the manager but i have faith as any true supporter would.

I mean to bring us to a cup final, in his first season is excellent for me. Regardless of how we got there.Houllier left us in a rut hes re-building us. It takes time.

And also John when he signed a contract to manage liverpool, it was for 5 years, not 6 months okay mate.

The Rafalution will take time, reds fans take note.

Esox Lucius
26-01-2005, 12:43 PM
http://zogold.net/fraser/art/fishtail.jpg

well hooked ;)

Hakka
26-01-2005, 01:01 PM

:lol: :lol: U muppet John..

What type of comment is that u made above?

Surely as someone who follows football so much should realise that managers should not be expected to turn things round in 6 months?

I mean FFS, John, WTF did moyes win for everton in his first 2 seasons? Jack ****ing shit. U take the highs with the lows. And the lows youve experrianced enough

So its quite laughable now that you sit there and mock benitez after 6 months. Shame on you. :oops:

May i remind you that Bob Paisley when he took over liverpool lost 6 consecutive league games in a row.. but after being beaten he went onto being liverpools most succesful manager, winning the league and f.a cup amongst other comps...

So it just goes to show that ROME was not built in a day, and am sure if you asked moyes he would tell you the same.

Benitez is in the infancy of his managerial post @ the liverpool. Hes rebuilding a squad. i admit the next few weeks will be difficult for them and the manager but i have faith as any true supporter would.

I mean to bring us to a cup final, in his first season is excellent for me. Regardless of how we got there.Houllier left us in a rut hes re-building us. It takes time.

And also John when he signed a contract to manage liverpool, it was for 5 years, not 6 months okay mate.

The Rafalution will take time, reds fans take note.

Funny, people slate Souness and Newcastle but he's only been in the job for similar amount of time...

Traxx
26-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Who's slating souness?????

coughs*downie*coughs*manc*coughs

Dabble
26-01-2005, 08:16 PM

Well, not quite, but we gave them a run for there money at Anfield & couldn't quite make it count last night but, we done well against a top 6th Premiership side, considering we are in the bottom half of the Championship & were up against the strongest side Liverpool could field.

YELLOW ARMY, YELLOW ARMY, YELLOW ARMY, YELLOW ARMY....

P.S. Liverpool fans only sing when they're winning :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==