PDA

View Full Version : clubs in Amsterdamm

Traxx
01-07-2004, 05:06 PM
How do folks!!

Am going to amsterdamm from sept 9th-13th which happens to fall over a weekend..now ive been 2 the melkweg there, which i think is where they hold the big events but ive just looked on there web-site & it doesnt look like there is any events on there at that time, other then that i dont know any other clubs that are there. :cry:

So does anyone from this forum know of any other techno/drum & bass clubs/nights that would be while am there would be a big help coz i wouldnt mind goin if there's somethin on :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
01-07-2004, 05:13 PM
your better looking closer to the time really.bout a month before?if theres nothing you fancy in amsterdam you can always look for something going on in the hague. not too far on the train i dont think.

dtl
01-07-2004, 06:20 PM
You really should come this month, things are going off, check 5days off which I posted in Promotion forum....

Check www.partyflock.nl agenda for all the techno parties... Everything is listed on there.

Eric.

dtl
01-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Oh. Billy Nasty is playing that weekend....

http://party.snt.utwente.nl/flock/SECTION/party/ACTION/single/PARTYID/23976.html

Or this one for the broken beats...

http://party.snt.utwente.nl/flock/SECTION/party/ACTION/single/PARTYID/23934.html

Ritzi Lee
02-07-2004, 07:38 AM
you picked out one of the worst days to go to Amsterdam doug!...

Small Paul
02-07-2004, 11:15 AM
If you can be arsed to get a train cross country to Nijmegen, I think there's still a good techno night on saturdays at a club called Doornroosje. The night is Planet Rose (www.doornroosje.nl/planetrose/index2.html) and here's a link tot he club itself with all the listings: www.doornroosje.nl/
Sorry its not Amsterdam, but the train only takes about an hour and a bit, and if I remember its pretty cheap. The Planet Rose nights are usually on Saturdays I think...

Bas Mooy
02-07-2004, 11:20 AM
...or check out Rotterdam, which usually focusses on the more banging techno...

you can check www.love2party.nl for party dates in Holland...in the 'agenda' section...

Rotterdam clubs: Off Corso / Nighttown / Las Palmas / Waterfront...

hope you can find something you like...

djsirround
02-07-2004, 02:06 PM
rotterdam is the place :lol:

dcdn
03-07-2004, 05:11 PM
ok when your in amsterdam check the following clubs:

Mazzo
Melkweg
Club 020

there happens to be good techno from time to time

techno_smack
03-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Im sure u will be too stoned for any of that :shock:

Traxx
05-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Nice one for all the help people looks like there might be some hope yet for a decent techno night whilst im there :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==