PDA

View Full Version : The Divide Live- Summer Of Corruption

The Divide
02-07-2004, 03:39 AM
This is my first online live mix using Ableton.

http://www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/audio.htm

Release details on these tracks (bar the last 2) will be announced shortly along with a play list.

F

The Overfiend
02-07-2004, 05:08 AM
HOLY SHIT

basslinejunkie
02-07-2004, 02:47 PM
HOLY SHIT

couldnt of put it better myself ;) you are one seriously talented mo fo ;) this is amazing :clap:

Evil G
02-07-2004, 04:30 PM
BAD ASS !!!!!!!!!

steelgrooves
02-07-2004, 08:44 PM
SICKNESS!!!

Are those all your own Trax!?

xfive
02-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Mmmmm tastyiness
If it was edible I think it would be the equivalent of a jumbo beef burritto with some really really HOT habanero... RAVAGING my internal organs.... :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:

I know.. I'm weird... or maybe it's just lunch time :)

The Divide
02-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Hahaha, all my own trax yea. Could be releasing them on a new label later this year (if all goes to plan) :lol:

dan the acid man
02-07-2004, 11:03 PM
blooming smashing :cool:

steelgrooves
04-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Hahaha, all my own trax yea. Could be releasing them on a new label later this year (if all goes to plan) :lol:

Your stuff is Really Killer man.

H3lx
04-07-2004, 04:57 AM
absolutely fantastic work man

top top top top top stuff

:clap:

keep us informed on the release angle of things

Kevin Gorman
04-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Holy crap!!! downloading now, I already know this is going to be good! :clap:

Tiptoe
04-07-2004, 02:43 PM
great stuff again mate. :lol:

Col
08-07-2004, 02:14 AM
very good stuff danny, really enjoyed this. hopefully it wont be too long before your on the road.

got a tracklisting?

Tyrisia
08-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Got to say this absolutely rocks! Brilliant use of atmospherics and synths - better than a lot of other professionals I've heard. :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool:

The Divide
09-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Thanks you guys :oops: :oops: , check your bank balances as it should be a swift payment :lol:

Stella Boy
09-07-2004, 11:57 PM
[quote="COL ECSTATIC"]hopefully it wont be too long before your on the road.quote]

fingers crossed eh ?

Barely Human
13-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Got round to listening to the whole of this pa, and the only thing that i dont like about it is furn is a lazy shit and didnt put track indexes on the cd. Other than that, the whole thing is awesome! Really good to hear your tracks mixed. You can listen to a track on its own and it can sound good, but put em together in a mix, and youve got a journey, and thats what uve pulled off here mate! Give yourself a big pat on the back, (well, you could if you didnt have jermemy beadle hands :lol: )

The Divide
13-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Got round to listening to the whole of this pa, and the only thing that i dont like about it is furn is a lazy shit and didnt put track indexes on the cd. Other than that, the whole thing is awesome! Really good to hear your tracks mixed. You can listen to a track on its own and it can sound good, but put em together in a mix, and youve got a journey, and thats what uve pulled off here mate! Give yourself a big pat on the back, (well, you could if you didnt have jermemy beadle hands :lol: )

:shock: :neutral: :neutral: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha thanks

Col
13-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Got round to listening to the whole of this pa, and the only thing that i dont like about it is furn is a lazy shit and didnt put track indexes on the cd.

im inclined to disagree. i dont think putting track indexes on PAs or (dj sets for that matter) is a good idea. i mean that leads to people just putting a particular track or tracks on and playing them over and over. i think its best that you are forced to listen to the entire set, at least that way you get to tap into the artists vision. its much more challenging, and much more fun.

anyway, wheres that tracklisting dan?

Barely Human
14-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Got round to listening to the whole of this pa, and the only thing that i dont like about it is furn is a lazy shit and didnt put track indexes on the cd.

im inclined to disagree. i dont think putting track indexes on PAs or (dj sets for that matter) is a good idea. i mean that leads to people just putting a particular track or tracks on and playing them over and over. i think its best that you are forced to listen to the entire set, at least that way you get to tap into the artists vision. its much more challenging, and much more fun.

Well, that all deppends doesnt it. When im listening to it in my car, and i get halfway through it, hit a bump and the cd resets itself, its anoying having to fast forward it to the right place. ;)

Col
14-07-2004, 01:42 AM

Well, that all deppends doesnt it. When im listening to it in my car, and i get halfway through it, hit a bump and the cd resets itself, its anoying having to fast forward it to the right place. ;)

fair play. ;)

The Overfiend
17-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Bump because this is ill.

Patrick DSP
17-07-2004, 07:16 PM
this is perfect

i'm jelous.

keep it up fern!

Mika Silo
17-07-2004, 07:26 PM
respect :clap:

The Divide
18-07-2004, 11:32 PM
:shock: :shock:

Nice one. Dont know what to say really. Thanks a lot, it motivates me more to read this.

Hey and IQ if you had a CD player that remenbered your possition on the player you wouldnt have this problem. I blame that volvo ! :P

The Divide
19-07-2004, 12:09 AM
Changed the link to this, mines down at the mo

www.patrickdsp.com/divide/The_Divide_Live-The_Summer_Of_Corruption.mp3

The Divide
19-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Play list June 04...

1 Forbidden Silence [Live mix]
2 Forbidden Silence
3 More Games
4 Psilocin Experiences
5 Positive Subtraction