PDA

View Full Version : Reason 2.5 - Tempo=0

daviec
03-07-2004, 09:47 AM
I've been trying to teach myself a bit of Reason. It feels like it'll be good for knocking together some loops which I can then sequence in Cubase, but I've hit a problem.

I put 4 patterns together on Redrum, and then tried to sequence them in the correct order for a 16 bar loop, but the sequncer within reason is stuck at 0 tempo, and I can't change it.

I tried loading in one of the demo songs and they were the same.

I can click run on the redrum though and the loop plays away quite happpily but I have to manually change the patterns.

Any ideas.

techno_smack
03-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Dont know what the hell you are on about mate.????

jesus
03-07-2004, 11:18 PM
sounds a bit odd to me . my tempo goes down to 1 not 0 so im not sure. if its a pirate copy it might be shit so try reinstalling a couple of times if not go buy the original. if it plays the right speed when just the redrum ,then it should match that of the sequencer. hilght on the sequencer the redrum , click to the left to get the midi sign up then on the redrum right click 'copy pattern to track'. or try recording just you changing the pattern (wiht the midi symbol on) . if none of these work then **** knows. :dontevengothere:

StoQ
04-07-2004, 12:16 PM
hmmm tempo = 0 . it could be awesome!!! :twisted: :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==