patrik skoog - ingo ep
alexander kowalski - belo horizonte
morgan - flowerchild (beyer remix)
cold dust - remix ep 01 (umek mix)
cold dust - snake pit
mauro picotto & riccardo ferri - alchemist
james ruskin - conspiracy ep
hertz & johan bacto - zyncronised part 1
masters of disaster - the master (cari lekebush mix)
ignition technition - eject
?? - punisher 3
mike humphries - dialogue
spectra - x313 (alter ego remix)
mike humphries- ??? (unreleased white)
poundind groove vs raw - legless
frank sonic & kean saunders - kanu ep (dj amok)

Enjoy and feedback most appreciated. any promotors out there please listen am dying to get playing out more :lol:

Tiptoe
03-07-2004, 02:21 PM
oops forgot the link http://www.samhoram.co.uk/files/Tiptoe_Mix.mp3 :oops:

Col
12-07-2004, 12:04 AM
finally got round to listening mate.

i enjoyed it. what i liked about your mix is that you are not afraid to cut things up. perhaps you got a little carried away on one or two occasions, but generally you shown some good skills. you definitley have a good sense of adventure, thats for sure.

your mixing was tight throughout.

your set progressed well, and although it was pretty fierce from start to finish, it always seemed to increase in both energy & intensity, never once did it take a turn for the worst.

overall, i was impressed with your level of technical ability and the programming was very good too. you also shown more adventure than most which is good.

will burn this to cd shortly. ;)

Tiptoe
12-07-2004, 02:18 AM
cheers very much mate. i appreciate you taking the time out to listen and give me a review and feedback.
I am very conscious of how my set flows which i why i pritty much work my set out before, just thinking what would go well toghether and then just go for it.
Also try and spice things up with a bit of cutting and stuff cos i think there is nothing more moring than just beatmatching. Getting a 600 this week so will no dolubt be spicing things up even more.
Oh and yes i do get a bit carried away don't i but **** it its all good. :lol:

eyes without a face
12-07-2004, 11:52 AM
loved it, perhaps a bit too samey at times (but thats just my current personal taste at the moment, im into variety haha) but a very good CD none the less. Certainly better than the bastard im still trying to burn off haha

thumbs up

Tiptoe
12-07-2004, 12:34 PM
scott hows things. You are going to have to come down to leeds soon mate. will take you down innercity and can have a mix down mine.

278d7e64a374de26f==