PDA

View Full Version : hotdog & discipline - 24th july

mattboyslim
03-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Hotdog with a Twist of Discipline

Although July is a busy month for the clubbing fraternity, Hotdog come in with an extra twist of Discipline this month at the Venue in Long Eaton. Nottingham’s original dance night comes together with Discipline for a night of twisted and hard dance for the clubbers amongst you. The resurgence of Hotdog has been witnessed in the last few months at the Venue and with DJ’s such as Charlotte Birch, Alex Kidd, Illogik, Sarah G, Neil Appeal A-Star and Cortez and York gracing the decks its no surprise the dog goes from strength to strength! With the emphasis firmly Back on the party atmosphere and the good vibes, the link up with Discipline one of Nottingham’s newer dance experiences promises to be a night to remember!!

Hotdog & Discipline Zone

The superb DJ talents of Simon Eve, one of the unsung heroes of the UK dance scene will be on show, he has played at some of the worlds biggest parties in all five continents and at all the UK’s biggest events. He will be alongside Nukleuz super-kid Andy Whitby who has been whipping up a storm on dance floors all over the UK and abroad in recent months. This looks like a serious dance floor workout for the fittest Hotdoggers amongst you!! Andy’s amazing scratching, unique style and party orientated tune selection will make sure you don’t stop dancing until home time!! We have the new boy wonder, Viscious Circles very own Ben Stevens will be winding things up in his own style of Viscious hard dance. Backed up by Hotdog favourite Neil Appeal, and two of Discipline’s finest residents Ross Eden and Jon Stanley will make this a night of twisted musical mayhem for your aural pleasure.

Fixation Trance Zone

The Venues very own Fixation host the Trance Zone , with uplifting trance to keep the less hardcore amongst you happy, the Trance Zone soundtrack will be provided by Liam Bamford, NR-Gettic and Bone, Ol Brooks and Dave Maddox!!

Antidote Broken Breaks Zone www.ukclubland.net

And last but most defiantly not least, Antidote hosts the Broken Breaks Zone which will play host to the sublime talents of Soul Distraction, on Four Decks, with Two Mixers a 909 and many more gadgets I just don’t understand, these guys will make your stare in disbelief, it has to be seen to be believed!! Supported by Matt Hinton, Morph, Mark Allen and Rob Winter, the funkier end of things will most defiantly be catered for here!!!

Hotdog with a Twist of Discipline.

Simon Eve (Antiworld/Insomniacz)
Andy Whitby (Nukleuz)
Neil Appeal (Lashed/Hotdog)
Ben Stevens (Vicious Circle)
Ross Eden (Discipline/futuresound)
John Stanley (Discipline/futuresound)

Fixation Trance Zone

Liam Bamford
NR Jettic b2b Bone
Ol Brooks
Dave Maddocks

Antidote Broken House Zone www.ukclubland.net

Soul Distraction (4 Decks 2 Mixers +909)
Mark Allen
Rob Winter
Matt Hinton
Morph

Info
The Venue
Station Street
Long Eaton
Nottingham
NG10 1GJ
9.30pm till 4.30am
Dress Code : Doggie Style, Club Wear, Cyber kid to Glamour Babe R.O.A.R
£5 Before 10 PM
Admission £8 Members & NUS
Guests £10
Paying Guest list & Info
hotdog@ukclubland.net or dog n bone 07929971192
www.hotdogworld.net www.ukclubland.net/hotdog

Tiptoe
03-07-2004, 02:32 PM
i thought this was techno promotion :lol:

mattboyslim
03-07-2004, 03:35 PM
i thought this was techno promotion :lol:i love my techno, but im playin breaks at this...does that count? :cool:

Tiptoe
03-07-2004, 04:00 PM
ooooooooh i dunno! Yeah i like breaks too mate to chill out to. Will let you off ;)

DJ Weiss
03-07-2004, 07:33 PM
woohoo i'm playing breaks as well... :dance:

schlongfingers
14-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Jesus Christ Hotdog - BAG OF SHITE!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==