PDA

View Full Version :  your music on-line ( 1

miromiric.
26-10-2002, 09:39 PM
do you have your music on-line somewhere, so people can hear what are you all into?

btw., this is the forum i`ve been looking for all my life

sinner
26-10-2002, 09:41 PM
There isnt anything even clsoe to official, with anyone that does post music, posting it to their own place and providing a link to it. (and thats not happening enough yet, but hopefully it will in the near future)

Im working on my own right now just hidden on works computers so they dont notice it.

You go in hard, and you go in fast.

miromiric.
26-10-2002, 09:53 PM
i`ll encourage you ppl.

miro2.averi.hr

probably all these tracks will sound like they were recorded in a hole, that`s due to the bad monitors i have. please drop in a comment about the sound, cause i really need someone objective to say how this sounds.

and i`m making this music without any tension to release it, it`s simply not good enough.

chrissi3000
26-10-2002, 10:18 PM
mate it says 'no route to host' when i click on your link!

miromiric.
26-10-2002, 10:30 PM
i just tryed it and it worx.

miro2.averi.hr

MARKEG
28-10-2002, 09:33 AM
hey man

right ok checked out your traxxxx

the first one is really good.... perhaps the only critisism is the production didn't sound 'warm' enough... ie what desk are you using???? you could do with overdriving some of your levels on an analog desk to give it that 'fuller' feel...

second is good as it is but not really the style i play..

third i couldn't get working...

fourth - there was a sound that came in 1/6 of the way through that got really annoying - it was way too loud... again, the rest it need some analog dirtiness to make is sound warm...

all in all - great stuff to build on... track 1 is releasable and would sell but to go that extra mile you need to keep working hard man...

miromiric.
28-10-2002, 04:42 PM
cool man, i didn`t expect someone to actually like it :-).

yup, the first track is the best i wrote so far, but it`s far away from it should be.

now it`s time for me to start making music all over from beginnig, for real this time.

about the desk - i am not using any, actually half of these tracks are software only. i`m buying some hardware soon, what desk do you recommend? should i go for digital or analog?

DJAmok
30-10-2002, 07:45 AM
I´ve got my stuff on mp3.com since the day I started making music back in september 2000. Means it´s all for free and the server´s stabile and they give me unlimitied traffic, which is nice..

www.mp3.com/djamok

The mood of some tracks is quite angry, but oh well, guess that´s just my way of dealing with bad days ;-) hope you like em anyways

PS: Mark, your CD just got done today, added two new ones for you

MARKEG
30-10-2002, 08:50 AM
amok - really like your stuff man... very exciting...

can't wait for your CD!

has anyone else got anything online????

gunjack
22-11-2002, 08:20 AM
www.deafmosaic.com

tons of free mp3s and even a live p.a. i did a while back here in tokyo.

@amok, you are @#%$ good!!!! send me a demo and i will put some wax out for you.
Edited by: deafmosaic at: 11/22/02 2:27:05 am

miromiric.
28-11-2002, 04:16 PM
miromiric.tripod.com/80.mp3

be tough on me please

michealbr0ke
28-11-2002, 04:41 PM
dead link miro

miromiric.
29-11-2002, 05:00 AM
i`m so stupid!!!

\miromiric.tripod.com/muzika/80.mp3">http \miromiric.tripod.com/muzika/80.mp3

miromiric.
04-12-2002, 12:15 AM
lol

miromiric.tripod.com/muzika/80.mp3

miromiric.
04-12-2002, 02:29 AM
this is annoying, i know.

just copy/paste miromiric.tripod.com/muzika/80.mp3

in the adress toolbar and that`s it. i don`t know why direct link doesn`t work.

MARKEG
04-12-2002, 05:44 AM
wow, there's some really good stuff you guys are making out there. this is really great listening techno music miro. very impressed - i really like the style alot. not something i'd play out, cause i'm so into my headroom/wilson thing at the mo for the dancefloor. i think if you made any tracks that were a little less dreamy (without the dark strings), i'd definitely play them. but like i said to amok, please send me a CD and I can check it all out properly in my studio - ie try to give some proper feedback!!! it's hard to gauge stuff on these computer speakers...
Edited by: markeg3000 at: 12/3/02 11:49:39 pm

sinner
04-12-2002, 05:49 AM
I started giving people I know some of the tracks that Amok has done, and everyones absolutely freaking out over them.

Theres alot of where can I get more, is he on vinyl, and where the hell did he come from

Mike
You go in hard, and you go in fast.

MARKEG
04-12-2002, 05:51 AM
yeah i got amok's cd and i think that this guy could well be amoungst a future generation of techno producers. he needs to start getting his music out there.

MARKEG
04-12-2002, 08:54 AM
there's a link to it all above...

miromiric.
04-12-2002, 03:11 PM
mark it really means a lot to me what u said about my tracks. especially cause i realised that u wrote some of the tracks that really got me when it all started for me .

this dark string isn't string at all actually, it's a machine! i sampled a machine from factory and played with it. i just love to use industrial noize in my tracks.

does anyone else here does that?

Esox Lucius
04-12-2002, 06:43 PM
I`ve yet to hear any of amoks work, if anyone knows of any on the net let us know.

MARKEG
05-12-2002, 07:11 AM
we use alot of machine noises in our tracks - it's our main source of sound...

DJAmok
14-12-2002, 04:55 AM
woah, Sinner & Mark, thanks so much you guys! Just letting you know I´m doin my very best and working hard on those few things you pointed out to me, Mark! I think now that I know what to watch out for I´m starting to to really enjoy making new tracks even more than before :D

@ Techfunk: www.mp3.com/djamok roughly 100 tracks for download, from my very first track ever to pretty much the newest. Be quick though, site is closing on January 15th cuz of mp3.com´s new rules. (only 3 tracks per page unless you pay 5 $ a Month)

278d7e64a374de26f==