PDA

View Full Version : Rooneys new contract...

The-last-man
06-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Everton have offered him the biggest deal in their history, roughly gonna be about £50k a week!

Im made up with it! Lets just hope he signs!

If he does, Everton will have shown that they are going in the right direction, and last season will not be repeated!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum :clap: :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
06-07-2004, 03:31 PM
let's hope mate :cool:

subsonic
07-07-2004, 08:15 AM
this will be gr8 news

and if we do get joe cole for a years loan deal that will be top all we need is a top defender now ;)

Esox Lucius
07-07-2004, 08:26 AM
I hope Bent does well for us, he was saying last night in the echo he intends to get his head down at goodison and play well as he wants a new home rather than playing at a new club every season...lets hope :clap:

The-last-man
07-07-2004, 09:20 AM
I hope Bent does well for us, he was saying last night in the echo he intends to get his head down at goodison and play well as he wants a new home rather than playing at a new club every season...lets hope :clap:

I saw evertonfc.com that Marcus Bent cancelled his holiday to get two weeks of extra training in ahead of the other players. sounds like he means business.

Lets just hope he can do it for us this season!

Esox Lucius
07-07-2004, 09:22 AM
aye he seems to have his head sorted, he is pretty talented & seems to want to play for the club :cool:

subsonic
07-07-2004, 10:46 AM
well thats a good thing :clap: :clap:

lukekendall
08-07-2004, 04:54 PM
i never thought rooney was that good for everton last season

not sure he will do that well this season?? he had so much talent round him in the england team so he could play well!!

not sure if he will do well in the everton team

Esox Lucius
08-07-2004, 05:07 PM
people forget that he is only 18 years old :roll:

The-last-man
08-07-2004, 05:11 PM
evertonians were putting to much expectancy on him as soon as he scored "that goal" against arsenal, and he was 16!

I think this will be a good season for him and everton ;)

french_og
08-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Rooney showed what a world class player he was on the big stage and he was given the ball a lot to proove it. He is obviously going to find it harder at Everton to show is class more regularly as they are a bottom half side.

I hope he stays loyal to Everton for a couple more seasons although if Everton did get £50 million for him they might be able to improve there side in all areas??

I hope big Dunc can stay injury free as them two up front is lethal.

The-last-man
09-07-2004, 09:08 AM
No chance of Dunc stayin injury free tho mate, the man is jinxed.

I think we need to get rid of Dunc, he's costing the club 2much money and doesnt play enough games.

Richierush
11-07-2004, 10:40 PM
its a bit of a joke at the end of the day though all we here is were in debt,we cant bring in players and where offerin one lad 50 million,doesnt matter how gud he is he cant do it on his own best thing is sell him get money for him get us out of debt and get us some decent players not player ;) :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==