PDA

View Full Version : Reaktor Sound Toys

Basil Rush
06-07-2004, 11:12 PM
I've spent the last two days building toys in reaktor, I've gone and shoved them on the FTP server. There are two things, one is a bit crusher auto fade tool on steroids with some neat twists for helping it fit in the mix. Think 'sound disolves into bit crusher' and you'll have what this thing does. This one has full instructions.

The other is sample manipluation tool. There's an example of what it does in the directory on the server, it's just a reguar drum loop with a portiion run through this process in Reaktor then imported back into the loop, it uses a combination of grain synthesis and step sequencing to mash up say a snare sound in a rhthmic and useable fashion. I think I may have to write a manual for this one though if anyone else is ever going to make it do something useful.

Anyway if they sound useful then have a fiddle and let me know what you think.

Better do something sensible with my time now instead...

ftp://80.176.210.21/pub/reaktor-designs/ should take you there

Kevin Gorman
08-07-2004, 06:06 AM
awsome!! Thanks Basil!

The Divide
08-07-2004, 09:47 PM
OHHHHH A BITCRUSHER :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks

Actually learning this program next year at uni, I will have to do a trade with you (if I sus it out). How long did it take you?

Basil Rush
09-07-2004, 12:28 AM
About 5 hours or something, the bitcrusher anyway. Was a bit wrecked at the time and got a bit obessive making that slope control. Sounds pretty sweet though I think ... got this preset on it now that sounds like scratching something, bit of auto low pass and you wiggle the step size knob and it sounds great.

The Divide
09-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Looking foward to tweaking it

FILTERZ
09-07-2004, 01:29 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

Tyrisia
17-11-2004, 01:58 AM
d/l'd this ages ago, but only just tried it - wicked stuff that bit crusher!

Cheers :cool:

loopdon
17-11-2004, 07:34 AM
thanks, basil!

i will def. have to take a look a reactor.. :cool:

The Divide
17-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Ill have a couple of my own for you soon Baz as I'm learning Reaktor at uni at the mo :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==