PDA

View Full Version : New Production ! Carl Max - D-Tox

carlmax
28-10-2002, 01:16 AM
Hi..

Here is my new stuff, one of the songs that i am preparing for E.P.

Now i finish that E.P., this is one of four tracks.

It will be published next year....so we will see

Name: D-Tox

Artist: Carl Max

You can download it on this adress: www.dedserver.org/carlo/C...0D-Tox.mp3

Any comments are good

If blackout audio is interesting for this one song..you can contact me on this e-mail: carlmax@radiodeejay.hr

TRACK IS NOT MASTERED!!

Greetz,

Carl Max

MARKEG
28-10-2002, 09:20 AM
MATE!!! you can't sample whole sections of tracks so obviously!!!! The bulk of your track seems to be sampled from our own track on Compound 22... I like you're style - but COME ON!!! you've got to be more creative...

If you're going to sample, cut and chop sections out so you can't tell....

read the post on samping started by 'sinner'.... this seems like what we did to regis - but in reverse!! hahahahaha...

Also one other thing - changes happened very slowly... faster changes in your production would be a good thing :=]

keep us informed...

Edited by: markeg3000 at: 10/28/02 3:22:43 am

carlmax
28-10-2002, 05:06 PM
hej man...yes, i listen comp 22, but i made this one @ reason, put it in cool edit, make deer Underwater deep effect.. !!!

and in reason down there where is synth, pick up house session, and make bass sound line...

hmm

greetz,

Carl Max

eyes without a face
28-10-2002, 05:36 PM
thats really the type of stuff im trying to produce but not having much luck

any tips on how to achieve that sound?

carlmax
28-10-2002, 07:39 PM
track is made in 24 tracks in cool edit 2.0 pro..

Its deep with one track of middle type for speakers.

2 bass line and 21 track is just HIGH freq. of sound.

main part is maked on ROLAND 808EX, that machine is really rule on !

all other stuff is produced in fruityloops 3.75 and reason 2.0

but from this programs you are getting sintetic sound, like from, i dont know, plasitc box dont like it! but when i put it to my roland, all sound is making different and good !

Greetz,

Carl Max

Nomak
30-01-2003, 01:19 AM
I listened to the track and its quite good. I wouldlike to know how you did the filter sweeps without a hardware filter. What software did you use for this filter effect??

ANd also would you tell how you did that reverse type part that you hear on a lot of techno?? Ive been trying to work this out for a while but it never sounds right.

278d7e64a374de26f==