PDA

View Full Version : Guest list for BOA members

dirty_bass
09-07-2004, 02:39 AM
I know this is probably the wrong place, but it is more likely to get read here.
Any BOA members coming to Dynamics on sunday
If you email your BOA name to me, I`ll put you on the paying guest list so`s you get in a bit cheaper.
oh send the mails to technobabble@NOSPAMlondontechno.co.uk

obviously the NOSPAM should be omitted, it`s just there to confuse any bots that may sweep this site

jonnyspeed
09-07-2004, 07:42 AM
mate, bots have no problem taking 'no spam' out of addresses with or without [ ] - yer better using PM or a temporary hotmail account

However please put me down for 2.

jake
09-07-2004, 07:58 AM
hehe anyone have guestlist hook ups for british airways ;)

Rog
09-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Dirty I'll mail your (email, im not sure how many people will actually come) you know lazy feeekers who don't really do techno.. :cry:

P+M have said they'll try to pop along for a grove! and a I'll be with a few people, who I abduct in my car after playing in Kent.. in'it'boy :eh:

;)

jonnyspeed
09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
you know lazy feeekers who don't really do techno.. :cry:

unfortunately, i that one too :eh:

The Overfiend
10-07-2004, 06:03 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SOMEONE BUY ME A TICKET TO THE UK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan the acid man
10-07-2004, 08:50 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it's in the post mate :lol:

The Overfiend
12-07-2004, 04:05 PM

it's in the post mate :lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==