PDA

View Full Version : southsoniks aures serva ep

gustavo
13-07-2004, 05:15 AM
mmmmmmm

verrrrrry nice indeed

this label (bullit) has delivered good stuff from r.1 but this is probably the best yet ..

more like this si vouz plait

scienceofuse
13-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Have to get my hands on that record! Southsoniks is one of my favourite acts in techno right now... Antonin Barre's fat analog sound and retrofuturistic melodies are light years away from the average techno record, I really respect this guy and his music. I'd love to see Southsoniks live, but I guess that isn't gonna happen anytime soon... Unless I book him to come play Ljubljana ;)

tioneb
13-07-2004, 07:43 PM
hell a good guy !!

very talented ... the crasiest is that he has a big bunch of unreelased tracks that are as good as what he issues, hes just overproductive of good tracks hehehe

gustavo
13-07-2004, 07:46 PM
yeah..

i also sugest that scandium 18 release

its worth it just for the litentiaelectronica track

i mean the rest is cool but that track really stands out

one of the best techno tracks in the last times

scienceofuse
14-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Dude, the whole "Ars longa" album is totally wicked! "Litentia electronica" is definetly special, but the other tracks on there are excellent and special in their own way. Check "People of rhythm" or "Ars longa" for example!

tioneb
14-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Dude, the whole "Ars longa" album is totally wicked! "Litentia electronica" is definetly special, but the other tracks on there are excellent and special in their own way. Check "People of rhythm" or "Ars longa" for example!

my fave on ars longe CD is my lead ...

originally the track has been issued on fono records ... eh i dont even have it !

the blonde ep on adrenogroov is also one of my fave (though not as musch exiting as the blonde herself hahahha)

gustavo
14-07-2004, 07:04 PM
:lol:

The Overfiend
14-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Any possible links for the people?

tioneb
15-07-2004, 12:05 AM
www.southsoniks.com

hmm i think he hs some live pas to download there

The Overfiend
15-07-2004, 03:25 PM
you the man benny

DJZeMig_L
15-07-2004, 05:07 PM
Played with him a couple of years back and gotta say wonderfull person and very talented producer, this man owns Fruity loops like no 1 else!!!

His live is just a stormer!!

scienceofuse if you need antonin's contact just send me a pm... I GOTTA BOOK HIM!!!!!! :P

Z

DJZeMig_L
15-07-2004, 05:09 PM
sorry I ment U HAVE 2 BOOK HIM ... I don't have any nights or clubs, if I had I would book him 4 sure... He as played here on a small cool club and it was one memorable Live, He played 2 hs cause people wouldn't let him stop!!

Z

gustavo
15-07-2004, 07:31 PM
www.southsoniks.com

hmm i think he hs some live pas to download there

thx tioneb

thru his site i found electronism (u know it? its french) .. seems cool .. and the guy is a moderator there ..pity i cant get my register to work..buuuu

278d7e64a374de26f==