the sun is scum & shite.

Richierush
18-07-2004, 03:35 PM
the sun is scum & shite.

:clap:

DJsmallpaul
20-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Opps :doh:

Don't think a lot of peeps outside the north-west will realise what your talkin about lads with regards to that scum newspaper ;)

Maybe a brief explination would be good then peeps will know where your coming from :neutral:

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 07:47 AM
The Hillsborough disaster happened in April 1989, Liverpool were playing Notts Forest in a cup game at Hillsborough (sheff weds ground)...96 Liverpool fans were crushed due to over crowding, down to the police who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery :rambo: it was totally the filths fault, but they tried to cover it up...scum :twisted:

anyway, the sun printed a front page with the headline

THE TRUTH, in huge letters. under that were three smaller headlines: 'Some fans picked pockets of victims' 'Some fans urinated on the brave cops' 'Some fans beat up PC giving kiss of life'.

totally un true, you may be able to say a lot about the people of Liverpool, but there is NO WAY they would have done that, people round here have boycott the sun since that day and rightly so...I would not buy or read the sun if it was the last paper on earth, and if I see anyone reading it I rip it out of their hands :twisted: traitors :rambo:

The other week the sun tried to appoligise again in the paper but it was not a genuine or sincere apology for the lies it told!!

An apology should be front page and not somehwere in the middle of the paper, what we read is front page story regarding Wayne Rooney being threatened, backed up by a leader inside the paper which attempts to apologise followed by an attack on Liverpudlians.

It was nothing more than a gloat and another attack on Merseyside people
:nono: :nono: :rambo:

THE SUN IS SCUM AND BOTH EVERTON & LIVERPOOL FANS WILL NEVER FORGET THE SHIT THEY PUBLISHED :nono:

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 07:49 AM
I will not forgive Rooney for selling his story to the paper either, he might be a young lad but he should know better, and he should have known it would upset the people of merseyside whether blue or red :nono:

french_og
20-07-2004, 09:29 AM
The Sun is a wank paper and the biggest criminal of all for building our top sportsmen up and then knocking them down ie Gazza, Beckham, it is only a matter of time before Rooney is next in line for them to write complete rubbish about.

The Liverpool fans have a right to to hate the sun for printing that stuff whether it was totally the police's fault or not. Its always gonna be a sensitive subject which is best left alone.

Anyway back to the plot, I do the fantasy footy dream team from the Telegraph as it is done on goals scored, assists, hatricks, goals conceded, bookings sending off, clean sheets basically facts from the game not bollox opinions from The Suns jounalists giving ratings, these jounalists seem to watch a totally different game than everyone else. They have never kicked a ball straight in their lives.

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 11:37 AM
The Sun is a wank paper and the biggest criminal of all for building our top sportsmen up and then knocking them down ie Gazza, Beckham, it is only a matter of time before Rooney is next in line for them to write complete rubbish about.

spot on fella
:clap:

Ashley
20-07-2004, 11:43 AM
The Sun talks complete bollocks :roll:

DJsmallpaul
20-07-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm with you all on this ;)

Yoshimitsu
20-07-2004, 06:51 PM
fair enuff if it is all bollocks downy but wot makes you think none of it happened? some ppl will stoop to anything wherever they're from

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 09:36 PM
fair enuff if it is all bollocks downy but wot makes you think none of it happened? some ppl will stoop to anything wherever they're from

It didn't happen! do you honestly think that would be the first thing on someones mind? I think the first thing on their mind would have been to get out before they get crushed to death, it was just smarmy southern journalist scum, anything to sell the papers. :evil:

neko
20-07-2004, 10:08 PM
no-one buys the sun either where i'm from.
similar sort of thing, making lies about a tragedy that happened here years ago. shower of bastards they are. :evil:

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 10:11 PM
no-one buys the sun either where i'm from.
similar sort of thing, making lies about a tragedy that happened here years ago. shower of bastards they are. :evil:

was that bloody sunday?

neko
20-07-2004, 10:12 PM
aye bastards.
tried to make out that the people who got murdered deserved it.
cunts they are :evil:

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 10:14 PM
typical of the scum to stick up for the trigger happy soldiers :evil:

french_og
20-07-2004, 10:27 PM
I don't think these subject should be discussed, they are both sensitive subjects and you never know some member might of lost friends or family in these tragic events.

neko
20-07-2004, 10:37 PM
I don't think these subject should be discussed, they are both sensitive subjects and you never know some member might of lost friends or family in these tragic events.

agree with you there mate bout it being the wrong place to discuss it.
but no-one is being disrepectful towards any of the victims. i'm just stating why many people in my town don't read a particular paper.

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 11:18 PM

Yes I have lost family in NI, but I do not see why this and the hillsborough disaster can not be spoken about tbh.

Esox Lucius
20-07-2004, 11:20 PM
well maybe the sports hall isnt the best place thinking about it.

DJTrubass
20-07-2004, 11:53 PM
then the sun premership dream team opens , anyone else do this :cool: :cool:

hehe i did this once when i was maybe 11-12? hehe

dee
21-07-2004, 01:15 AM
starting to thinck i should not av of posted this :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==