PDA

View Full Version : Love Parade in San Francisco?

Joseph Isaac
14-07-2004, 04:00 PM
WTF? The Love Parade is in San Francisco? I've never been to the Love Parade and don't know too much about it, but I imagine there is quite a bit of techno at the festival, correct? I'm willing to bet, since I live on the West Coast, there will be next to nothing when techno is concerned for the bill for this event...BTW, San Fran is the gehy house capitol of the USA.

Anyone have any inside info to hopefully prove I'm wrong? Is the festival even worth going to?

krakp0t
14-07-2004, 04:27 PM
sorry g, NYC is the gay house capitol of the world :(

i hear paul van dyke is artistic director for the sf parade. sure to be the who's who of trance and progressive house.

awesome!

hiroprotagonist
14-07-2004, 04:33 PM
where the hell would the parade go?! up and down market street thats where. what a bore. SF is all hills. thats gonna be the mother of all traffic jams...

mattboyslim
14-07-2004, 06:12 PM
we had a uk love parade a few years ago. was ok. they had to move it to a park cos the city centre wouldve been too cramped

The Overfiend
14-07-2004, 08:50 PM

i hear paul van dyke is artistic director for the sf parade. sure to be the who's who of trance and progressive house.

awesome!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

andy james
14-07-2004, 09:09 PM

awesome!

i love your ****ing avatar mang......nice twist on the droid mates!

The Overfiend
14-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Andy how you been man?!?!?!?
Anything new on the plate?

278d7e64a374de26f==