PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Predictions???

piginabush
14-07-2004, 04:36 PM
mine....

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man Utd
Middlesbrough
Birmingham
Charlton
Tottenham
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Southampton
West Brom
Blackburn
Man City
Bolton
Portsmouth
Everton
Crystal Palace
Fulham
Norwich

in that order :shock:

Richierush
14-07-2004, 06:36 PM
i honestly dont think liverpool will finish above united other wise yeah gud guess ;)

Tiptoe
14-07-2004, 11:08 PM
right i will have a go i think
arsenal
chelsea
man utd
liverpool
newcastle
birmingham
middlesborough
aston villa
tottenham
charlton
fulham
southampton
bolton
blackburn
man city
portsmouth
crystal palace
west brom
everton
norwhich

DJ SPUDIE
15-07-2004, 12:05 AM
mine....

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man Utd
Middlesbrough
Birmingham
Charlton
Tottenham
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Southampton
West Brom
Blackburn
Man City
Bolton
Portsmouth
Everton
Crystal Palace
Fulham
Norwich

in that order :shock:

Man Utd finishing forth... :nono:

Col
15-07-2004, 12:16 AM
man utd will win the prem this time round. never write off the scum.

boro will have a good season thats for sure. the viduka and hasselbank partnership is as good as any.

i will post my predictions a couple of days before the season starts. i need to take all the new signings into account.

Col
15-07-2004, 12:17 AM
as u can probably tell i take my predictions very seriously. :lol: :roll:

Esox Lucius
15-07-2004, 09:38 AM
I think leeds, wolves or leicester will win the league.

piginabush
15-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Im quite happy with my predictions.....

I think Benitez will bring something different to Liverpool this year, something that was missing from Houlliers coaching last year.... and Cisse will get goals and take the pressure off Owen, who will also score more because of this.

United havent really splashed out on any decent players yet, though after 20th Sep when Ferdinand comes back they will be stronger at the back.

Arsenal have been too quiet in the summer.... and I cant see anyone topping them.... Chelsea will come close though

Mighty Boro only needed someone who could put the ball in the back of the net last year, we were beaten about 6-7 times last year after hammering teams for the whole match but not scoring..... now we have 2 goalscorers who should get 15 goals each next year at least and I am excited :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I will have a look again a few days before the season incase anyone makes a major signing (ie Ronaldo to Spurs etc etc) but dont think my mind is going to change much

Richierush
15-07-2004, 05:29 PM
id have ago but am too lazy to write it out maybe laterz :sleeping:

DJ Pearcey
19-07-2004, 05:37 PM
will be same as usual arsenal,chelsea,man.u. :doh:

french_og
20-07-2004, 09:32 AM
If Wenger and Viera stays at Arsenal then I think the top five will be:-

Arsenal
Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Newcastle or Birmingham or Middlesborough

The-last-man
23-07-2004, 04:42 PM
1 arsenal
2 liverpool
3 chelsea
4 man utd
5 birmingham
6 newcastle
7 middlesbrough
8 spurs
9 villa
10 man city
11 EVERTON
12 blackburn
13 southampton
14 fulham
15 bolton
16 porstmouth
17 west brom
18 crystal palace
19 charlton
20 norwich

Dean-E
23-07-2004, 04:50 PM
West Ham to win

Richierush
23-07-2004, 05:05 PM
West Ham to win

who is West Ham :?: :eh: :lol: ;)

Esox Lucius
23-07-2004, 05:06 PM
West Ham to win **** all

yeah most probably mate :lol:

Richierush
23-07-2004, 05:11 PM
West Ham to win **** all

yeah most probably mate :lol:

:lol: :lol:

DJsmallpaul
23-07-2004, 05:15 PM
Well it ain't gonna be Manu who wins the title which is always good :lol:

I'll go for Chelski ;)

DJsmallpaul
23-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Oh yea &Blackburn to go down along with Everton :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
23-07-2004, 05:21 PM
I think Burnley will win the premiership hahahaha :lol:

nick_anarchy
25-07-2004, 08:55 PM
man utd
arsenal
chelsea
liverpool
newcastle
birmingham
middlesborough
aston villa
tottenham
charlton
bolton
fulham
southampton
man city
portsmouth
crystal palace
blackburn
west brom
everton
norwhich

u cant write off man utd yes we had a shite season last but withthe off field problems we had to face rio being banned for 8 months ( who was our rock at the back ) keane not being fully fit and also gettin on now and also not haveing a 2nd striker we didnt half do well when we dont win the prem the season after is the worst time to write us off ... we seem now to be stronger than last year hence the signing of 2 defenders , smith and the midfielder from celtic we have strength in all places now which we didnt have last season ppl say we wont to this wont do that cos thay hate manutd just wait !!

chelsea .. well their are goin to be some flops this season ... to much money spent no hart in the team a team full of bits and peaces which WONT fit togeather thay only came 2nd last season cos we sliped up !

arsenal .. well if viera stays it will be close thay we the best team in the world last season and will take a lot to be beaten

liverpool ... no chance .. thay need a new defence whole new mid apart from the captain S.G one new striker so own can go then i think thay can compeat with the top 3

teams to watch out 4 are newcastle and boro but thay are only for 4th spot

Hakka
25-07-2004, 09:01 PM
I think your all completely under estimating Newcastle. With James Milner and Patrick Kluivert in the squad they are going to be even more dangerous. Remember, last year was a poor season and we missed Bellamy for most of it. Year before we got more points with less players, now I think we will do better. Surely 4th is minimum for Newcastle.

nick_anarchy
25-07-2004, 10:04 PM
very true .....i like newcastle and now seeing a player i rate very high as Patrick Kluivert go their is much more interesting ..just a shame shearer is finishing at the end of the season that would of bin a nice partnership to see click

Yoshimitsu
25-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh yea &Blackburn to go down along with Everton :lol: :lol:

get **** ed

piginabush
25-07-2004, 11:34 PM
hakka mate...... I think you are forgetting that Shearer, Kluivert and Given are the ONLY players in the team you have who are even half decent, and maybe add to them Woodgate, Dyer and maybe Jenas but beyond them the mags have No-one.

Bellamy is OK but too injury prone, and wont get a game infront of Shearer/Kluivert.

Bramble = Pants
Ameoba = Pants
Bowyer = Was good, now Pants
Robert, Bernard...... Pants
Elliot, O'Brien, Hughes, Ambrose, McClen, Chopra...... who????

To be truthful, I know I am a bit biased being a boro fan and all, but I think the Kluivert signing was a panic buy, Old Git Robson saw what was going on by the banks of the River Tees and gave in to his demands to avoid being hounded out by the masses of Geordies who could see a 19 year old from Leeds being your only signing this summer.

And before I am slated..... this is the view of all of my mates at home, who agree with what I am saying..... and they are ALL season ticket holders at St James Park, go to all the away games and every European game too :nono:

Hakka
26-07-2004, 06:09 AM
I'd agree that Bramble is pants, but I'd disagree with the rest. Robert has some pants games, but can't be amazing. Bernard has been a great left back, Woodgate was fantastic and I hope he gets more games than last year, Ameobi is starting to be far better player and Jenas is being tipped for England future player. Bowyer will come good if played in the centre and Ambrose looks another future England player.

Haha... perhaps I'm just being biased cause I'm a Newcastle fan, but I honestly think this year will be much better than last year.

I think Boro will be very dangerous this year! what a team MacLaren has put together! Some good free signings there!

Tell you what, let's wait and see what happens Geoff!

That's unless you want to put a wager on which team of ours finishes higher! lol...

;)

H3lx
26-07-2004, 06:52 AM
arsenal
united
chelsea
newcastle
villa
middlesbrough
liverpool
birmingham
charlton
spurs
southampton
fulham
blackburn
pompey
everton
crystal palace
man city
bolton
west brom
norwich

piginabush
26-07-2004, 11:35 AM
I'd agree that Bramble is pants, but I'd disagree with the rest. Robert has some pants games, but can't be amazing. Bernard has been a great left back, Woodgate was fantastic and I hope he gets more games than last year, Ameobi is starting to be far better player and Jenas is being tipped for England future player. Bowyer will come good if played in the centre and Ambrose looks another future England player.

Haha... perhaps I'm just being biased cause I'm a Newcastle fan, but I honestly think this year will be much better than last year.

I think Boro will be very dangerous this year! what a team MacLaren has put together! Some good free signings there!

Tell you what, let's wait and see what happens Geoff!

That's unless you want to put a wager on which team of ours finishes higher! lol...

;)

Yeah sounds cool to me....... will take ten of your finest queens pounds from you in may???

Hakka
26-07-2004, 06:02 PM
DONE DEAL MN NUGENT!

:)

You will see Stephan Carr and Nicky Butt at the toon by the end of next week! Futher adding to the squad!

Hakka
26-07-2004, 06:02 PM
that should of read, Mr Nugent!

DJsmallpaul
26-07-2004, 06:23 PM
I think Burnley will win the premiership in 2006 hahahaha :lol:

Cheer's mate so do i :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
26-07-2004, 07:11 PM
haha :lol: keep dreaming paul lad :lol:

DJsmallpaul
28-07-2004, 12:24 AM